Get Adobe Flash Player。

Get Adobe Flash Player

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Archers Double Hitting Regardless

Squire of Statements Tazzadar is just another poster. For now.... Tazzadar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ProNab View Post
    I knew (And Most of us all knew) the problems with the Archer AI always double hitting, It used to be due to the AI responding Faster then the command then that of the play (which no matter how ya look at it is highly unfair) since it basically has no CD and auto-picks the skill, it USEDto be able to be bypassed and "fixed" by mixing in a "normal" attack, but recently the last few battles (yes last few being 10+ as I always need confirmation) I've been double hit by Archers regardless of wether I use a skill or not (I've tested it I know what I'm talking about here), This is coming from the Roaring Wetlands server so I don't know if it actually affects other servers, I don't lag (just in case anyone was gonna pull that excuse here) I've refreshed, cleared cache/history, ran CCleaner 3-4 times to makes sure it was Squeaky Clean > . O But the problem still persists, Is it the same for anyone in other servers? Same Server? Any GM got any info/insight on this? it would be GREATLY Appreciated Thx!
    I am from roaring wetlands too, I am experiencing the same thing. That is why, when I fought in the arena with AI I dont duel with archers. Well sometimes if I knew them an can withstand on it.

Anyway, I guess they have already mentioned about this in dev chat. 'But I hope this ISSUE will not be fixed together along when the new patch came. Lets hope that will be fix as soon as possible, like right now if they are reading this.

Mage of Multitudes ProNab is just another poster. For now.... ProNab's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazzadar View Post
    I am from roaring wetlands too, I am experiencing the same thing. That is why, when I fought in the arena with AI I dont duel with archers. Well sometimes if I knew them an can withstand on it.

Anyway, I guess they have already mentioned about this in dev chat. 'But I hope this ISSUE will not be fixed together along when the new patch came. Lets hope that will be fix as soon as possible, like right now if they are reading this.
    I want dat Yellow Astral Yoo Wear @.@

Squire of Statements Tazzadar is just another poster. For now.... Tazzadar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ProNab View Post
    I want dat Yellow Astral Yoo Wear @.@
    If you have it what else your gonna be? You're already a strong one.

Those oranges are for weak

We asked this question directly to the devs in IRC they said BOLDY, ARCHERS are not OP for the 10,000 of you who claim they are, and they are working as intended.

Quote Originally Posted by Apothis View Post
    We asked this question directly to the devs in IRC they said BOLDY, ARCHERS are not OP for the 10,000 of you who claim they are, and they are working as intended.
    How were humans created?
    God created them

If god created them, then it must be right! Anyone else who claims anything else shall die!

No but seriously, Knights don't shine until after lv 50. Archer are strong pre 50 and stay constant post 50. But once Knights hit post 50, people might start saying the same thing that Knights are OP

THATS because you never see a mage/priest with PROPER ASTRAL... mages are astral player focused on Mdef,Deff,Block,10% chance gain XXXX Hp,-Crit and you would see they are terrifiying for MAtk just use matk Astral on 4 slot That means you put Matk astral on 40 before that focused on defense first..if you got what it takes you will help you knight teammates on front lines by dividing the enemies atk and healling your teammates also. If this happens in the end the Archer is the one hiding behind you. please try to put defense first before playing offense... and ah if youre thinking about trashing last hit on boss for sudden riches Hey its luck and timming playing there and please dont worry just increase your level quicker to get a better weapon with good gem it's already good enough... (Great Attack that cause losses are not worth the efforts *Kriegspire)

Quote Originally Posted by ciroth View Post
    How were humans created?
    God created them

If god created them, then it must be right! Anyone else who claims anything else shall die!

No but seriously, Knights don't shine until after lv 50. Archer are strong pre 50 and stay constant post 50. But once Knights hit post 50, people might start saying the same thing that Knights are OP
    Explain how knights will get OP after lv 50? There arn't any new skills as I see that will make them OP? Is it just the def and hp you are talking about?

Mage of Multitudes xVinylScratchx is just another poster. For now.... xVinylScratchx's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Oxykotton View Post
    Explain how knights will get OP after lv 50? There arn't any new skills as I see that will make them OP? Is it just the def and hp you are talking about?
    Post 50 you will see a dramatic increase in HP - the 15k is nothing atm. Thus a 20% shield is going to be weak. Also the % def wont shine. Later on when your roaring in the 10k+ def %'s will start to pull through... alot. You only seem to see the %'s as they are post 50. Many people do because they arn't there yet and low numbers with high %'s are still low numbers.

Where's all the posts in here about a Knights "shield" skill........

Archers have nothing like that. Each class has something that gives it a little edge if you know how to play it, its why choosing your class is important.
    FartyMcFly - Wartune S1 - Archer
    Shalimar - Wartune S43 - Mage

Shadowalk - League of Angels S70 - Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowalk View Post
    Where's all the posts in here about a Knights "shield" skill........

Archers have nothing like that. Each class has something that gives it a little edge if you know how to play it, its why choosing your class is important.

Because most cash archers 1 shot shield and still does 5k after taking the shield out o-o

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast