[Announcement] 09/11/2012 Wartune Server Maintenance @ 10:00 PM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] 09/11/2012 Wartune Server Maintenance @ 10:00 PM EDT

As folks should hopefully be aware, our normal Maintenance time for Wartune is scheduled for Tuesday at 3 AM EDT. However, as we moving the database of certain servers later that evening, we've decided to move the Maintenance from Tuesday morning to Tuesday evening so that we only have one peroid of downtime as opposed to two periods of downtime.

Servers will be going down at 10 PM EDT, 7 PM PDT, and 2 AM GMT which for GMT would be on the 12th. Downtime for PDT Servers will be 1-3 hours. As the GMT and EDT servers are having their databases moved, downtime for them is expected to take 4-5 hours.

With this update we'll be introducing the 1.3.5 Patch for Wartune. The patch includes the following features:

5:30 AM EDT Update - After a lengthy Maintenance fraught with peril (one of our poor Devs was eaten by a Grue), our team has slain the evil beast keeping the servers offline and they are all now up. Have fun everyone, and enjoy the new content.

Keep an eye out on the forums more more details concerning the new features.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

and + ofc some bugs fixing?? if you guys just add new things instead repair all thoise critical bugs = insta quit for me

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
      As folks should hopefully be aware, our normal Maintenance time for Wartune is scheduled for Tuesday at 3 AM EDT. However, as we moving the database of certain servers later that evening, we've decided to move the Maintenance from Tuesday morning to Tuesday evening so that we only have one peroid of downtime as opposed to two periods of downtime.

Servers will be going down at 10 PM EDT, 7 PM PDT, and 2 AM GMT which for GMT would be on the 12th. Downtime for PDT Servers will be 1-3 hours. As the GMT and EDT servers are having their databases moved, downtime for them is expected to take 4-5 hours.

With this update we'll be introducing the 1.3.5 Patch for Wartune. The patch includes the following features:

Keep an eye out on the forums more more details concerning the new features.
      nice waiting for this keep the good work

Comment

Double Skill System is for players who buy balens only??

Comment

Right now I've given all the info I have. When I have more, I'll let you all know.
          This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

wow...new update.!!!!
            can wait to experience this...

Comment

this would be nce but.. balens >.>

Comment

Awesome! too bad i will never be able to play battlegrounds though.

Comment

so basically..double skill system is just a CHEAP way to alternate between builds and not really something that can make you stronger for every situation but in foreseen and strategically planned ones only..

Comment

who knows i havent really seen the second alternative skills so its hard to judge at the moment

995 balens for double skill system

, since when did the price have to go up by 495 balens 500 balens please

Comment

its not fair for those players who cant afford balens!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

ithink that my server brathlian abyth i going down more than any srever so i would know about that

Comment

ahahah if vip players get spoiled then vip players will the be one playing this game..
                          98percent of people playing this game aint vip which means they cant afford the balen...
                          Oh well it was fun playing this game..
                          Guys try this game - Serenia at koram... in this game Normal players can break even with VIP players...

Comment

Originally posted by R21114127 View Post
                            who knows i havent really seen the second alternative skills so its hard to judge at the moment

995 balens for double skill system

, since when did the price have to go up by 495 balens 500 balens please
                            True 3 days ago i read it and it was 500 Balens now it's 995 Seriously?!?!?!
                            Name: Tyrial
                            Server: [S8] Forest of Doom
                            Level: 74
                            Guild: ☣CAIN☣
                            Role: Assistant Guild Master

Comment

Originally posted by R23052131 View Post
                              its not fair for those players who cant afford balens!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              You seriously cant afford 10$? i know 10 year olds that can afford it. so why cant you?

Comment

Working...
                              X