• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cannot LogIn..............

Comment

Originally posted by Mitrax12 View Post
      Cannot LogIn..............
      Don't feel bad, most of us cannot log in and refuse to start over on the old website. I will give them a few more hours to fix it and then go find another clicky clicky game to play and spend my money on. These guys are going to lose out if they cannot get their **** right and fast.

Comment

Originally posted by VileVictor View Post
        So i been out of the game for 4 hours now, i was kicked out just as i started the world boss battle which has severly ****** me off as am in dire need of daru.

I paid good money to buy balens and become a VIP and i am locked out of the game whilst others are still on it. I know this as my friends on skype are currently doing the arena party fights.

I am assuming i shall be compensated ..... since i have purchased a service in good faith and you are not delivering on this service.
        I am in the same boat...don't hold your breath.

Comment

Are you all login by Facebook? It took me forever to simply be able to log in to the forum and the main site. I had to use detour and fin another way to connect since it seems facebook connecting and link to the server as been disable. It took me an hour, and I can't even get into my server. It's really really annoying, I'm not VIP, but I paid for balens and I invested time in the game I do not want to loose.

Comment

Hello all, we're aware of the login issues and are working to get the issue fixed. When I have more information I will be posting it.
            This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

What does this mergething have to do with the fact that I can't access the website nor log in as u say my username doesnt exist nor does my email?
              And why do i have 13 files of a virus called http://ban.html?
              I want a refund of the vip i bought last nite.
              This game is way too unstable for me.
              I can't submit a ticket so don't offer.
              This was surely a mistake to start playng this game.

Comment

Thank you for your work and for warning us

Comment

What actually happen?

Comment

i was also experiencing log in issue but after waitin awhile it finally connect to the site then more waiting and more waiting then it finally loaded into the game

Comment

cant login -_-

is server MT ?

Comment

The page open to me, i log in, but still dont works... appear problems with the DNS but the funny thing is, the clock appear <.<

Comment

Originally posted by ladykoumi View Post
                          The page open to me, i log in, but still dont works... appear problems with the DNS but the funny thing is, the clock appear <.<
                          Yeah .. me too

Comment

Now the clock dont appear either hahahaha! god <.< its says that the server cant be found... [s4] e.e

Comment

the clock appear in me .. but i back to website -_-

Comment

I can enter it now

Comment

Working...
                                X