Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wartune Chinese Version with 69,859 Battle Rating!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well for my experiencecto get into wartune CN. i have try game chinese on facebook called Efunfun. and suddenly other chinese game appear , i click it and.... well 0_0 i cant read anything what dyna said just click and click.

Comment

Originally posted by R21114127
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]25455[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]25456[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]25457[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]25458[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]25459[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]25460[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]25461[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]25462[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]25463[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]25464[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]25465[/ATTACH]
      I lol'ed at this.
      The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

nc nc nc!!!!!
        ty Tazzadar
        Arcocieco-Server 2 Edena Village-

Comment

Too many things copied from WoW..now the flaming mount...meh lol

Comment

Originally posted by Aehel View Post
            if you notice the archer has the lowest level among those three and she is still missing one part of her yellow set, and her gear on bottom left (i don't know what is it) still blue as well.

no matter you picked "correct" or "wrong" class the most important question is "how much you are able to spend?"
            IMO, it's not your class that makes you godly, instead it is your money.
            the blue thing in bottom left is the champion medal the others spent about 1k more insignas that week to have the elite warrior medalion or higher but those change ever week maybe archer didnt make enough insignas that week

Comment

Omg gold winggg >.<

Comment

Bravo)0we just reach 30k brate).just soem man toldem this is oirginally CHINESE GAME RITE>>Bravo chine...ceep forward...ex yugosalvia greetings..btw tonight is our New year 14jan so HAPPy new year alllllllllllllllllllllll

Comment

i've seen 160k + br ==a

Comment

if you go to the first server of the chinese version there are actually level 80's with 90k battle rating

Comment

Originally posted by ch4rlie
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]33104[/ATTACH] try this one lol
                      Lol lvl 80 daru engraving. Plus that mage probably don't have will destroyer judging from her crit stats.
                      Getting 1 crit from that would probably means death.

Comment

...wow nice characters ^_^ so strong ..

Comment

lol awesome AWESOME

Comment

lol hope it is not a pishing page because i cannot understand a damn thing :P ,, btw thanks buddy !!
                            Last edited by Kitwritten; 01-31-2013, 02:11 AM.

Comment

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread.php?8-R2Games-Rules

talking about the chinese version is ok.... but becareful that people do not present the pics or info as something that is coming to r2 games

its a rule 10 violation and while I love the pics and images....I also love not having to revoke players posting rights.... so talk ya hearts out, just watch what is posted in the way of images and the way that they are protrayed
                              Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                              Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Mmmm i think r2 staff should post some comments here
                                permanent ban those hackers!
                                to File ticket/ report suspicious player click link -> :
                                how-to-file-ticket-guilde- ->

Comment

Working...
                                X