Get Adobe Flash Player。

Get Adobe Flash Player

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Wartune Chinese Version with 69,859 Battle Rating!!!

Omg gold winggg >.<

Bravo)0we just reach 30k brate).just soem man toldem this is oirginally CHINESE GAME RITE>>Bravo chine...ceep forward...ex yugosalvia greetings..btw tonight is our New year 14jan so HAPPy new year alllllllllllllllllllllll

i've seen 160k + br ==a

if you go to the first server of the chinese version there are actually level 80's with 90k battle rating

Quote Originally Posted by ch4rlie View Post
    Attachment 33104 try this one lol
    Lol lvl 80 daru engraving. Plus that mage probably don't have will destroyer judging from her crit stats.
    Getting 1 crit from that would probably means death.

Herald of Harkenings reyfunk12 is just another poster. For now.... reyfunk12's Avatar
    ...wow nice characters ^_^ so strong ..

lol awesome AWESOME

lol hope it is not a pishing page because i cannot understand a damn thing :P ,, btw thanks buddy !!
    Last edited by Kitwritten; 01-31-2013 at 03:11 AM.

Moderator Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. Kitwritten's Avatar
    http://forum.r2games.com/showthread.php?8-R2Games-Rules

talking about the chinese version is ok.... but becareful that people do not present the pics or info as something that is coming to r2 games

its a rule 10 violation and while I love the pics and images....I also love not having to revoke players posting rights.... so talk ya hearts out, just watch what is posted in the way of images and the way that they are protrayed
    Dragon Pals Mod and Basic tech support

I am a troubleshooter / Tech Support / Forum Mod and I am a techophile, I deal with computers, servers, connections, typos, issues, bugs and glitches. My interest is in them, make them my problem please

Mage of Multitudes Lester_Manuel is just another poster. For now.... Lester_Manuel's Avatar
    Mmmm i think r2 staff should post some comments here
    permanent ban those hackers!
    to File ticket/ report suspicious player click link -> : http://tickets.r2games.com/index.php
    how-to-file-ticket-guilde- -> http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....a-ticket-guide

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast