Get Adobe Flash Player。

Get Adobe Flash Player

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: unable to complete QTE Exercise of bounty quests

Priest of Pontifications

unable to complete QTE Exercise of bounty quests

Basically this morning you only have 1 to 2 seconds to run the sequence otherwise it makes you start over on the exercise even though the timer on the bottom keeps moving. So after hitting the 3 key in the 9 key sequencer i have to start over. So Please fix this bug as yesterday i was able to complete many exercises. I did restart my browser, clear my cache, my router everything. Thier is no lag just problems with the QTE system. I already filed a ticket.
    Server: Temple of Ibalize
    Character: Turbo2
    Class: PVE Legend Mage
    Level: 67
    Holy seal 28
    Guild: Havoc
    Honor: Knight Crusader

QTE Exercise of Bounty is working fine.
    http://ticket.r2games.com

Forum:
    Crystal Saga
    Wartune

Please post at the right section. Thank you

cmd>>ipconfig /release >> ipconfig /renew
    cmd>>tracert cs.r2games.com

Priest of Pontifications
    When I press the arrow keys they don't register after a second the w a s d keys. I've tried on all browsers and I even tried. Typing to make sure thier was nothing wrong with pc. Unless their is a lag issue with the QTe issue that I'm not aware of.
    Holy seal 28

We have checked the QTE Bounty Quest and it works definitely fine on our part. Please check necessary updates on your computer and check your internet speed and stability for better gaming experience.
    [GM]R2Adonis

There are no DANGERS, only CHALLENGES

Learn how to use the search option.
    Your question may have been asked and answered.

Please do not hesitate to send us a ticket.

Priest of Pontifications
    I Will have to look into that to Check my laptop and Internet speed
    Holy seal 28

Priest of Pontifications
    My download speed is 5.4 mbps and upload speed .68 mbps. My flash player is up to date. My keyboard is working fine no lag at all. Is it because i'm without a guild maybe. I dont know what it could be but whatever it is its something strange going on with my computer. Well I'll wait for the patch to be released and see if that fixed it or not tommorrow.
    Holy seal 28

Priest of Pontifications
    Its bugged cause it has that same effect as when you finish a campaign you have like less then a second to hit all 9 arrows otherwise your back to the beginning. If i press it real fast i can get to the 5th key before it resets while the timer is still going. Anyways my last comment on this I'll wait see what happens after maitenance.
    Holy seal 28

Just Logged In Game no probs with it on my end

Priest of Pontifications
    yeah i've spoken to people on world chat and they said a few people are having issues like me with the keys not registering them when you press the approriate key to go to next sequence. When you have to press th W key fives times in a row and on the 2nd or 3ry try it doesn't work. It makes you question why are strange things happening in game. Maybe when i go to sleep tonight and wake up it will all be fixed.
    Holy seal 28

Quote Originally Posted by TURBOSTAR View Post
    yeah i've spoken to people on world chat and they said a few people are having issues like me with the keys not registering them when you press the approriate key to go to next sequence. When you have to press th W key fives times in a row and on the 2nd or 3ry try it doesn't work. It makes you question why are strange things happening in game. Maybe when i go to sleep tonight and wake up it will all be fixed.
    We will certainly look into this issue and hope to resolve it as soon as possible. Please bear with us. Thank you.
    "If you do not bring forth what is within you, what is within you that you can not bring forth will destroy you", so file a ticket at
    http://tickets.r2games.com and will help you solve the issue.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast