Get Adobe Flash Player

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: [Guide] Mystery Shop

[Guide] Mystery Shop

Name:  wartune_f_myth shop.jpg
Views: 16397
Size:  57.9 KB

The Mystery Shop has arrived! You can unlock the Mystery Shop at level 26. In this amazing shop, you can purchase:
    • High level Runes
    • Seeds
    • Potions
    • Crystaloid
    • PvE equipment
    • And much, much more!
    All at very low prices! You may visit the Mystery Shop by simply clicking the Market within your city. Items in the Mystery Shop automatically refresh every 4 hours, however may also be reset manually for 45 Balens. If you choose to reset the Mystery Shop inventory via Balens, you will receive a message that resetting will require 45 Balens. You will NOT receive this message when manually resetting the Mystery Shop in the future, as this message only appears once. Players may make a total of 20 purchases in the Mystery Shop each day. Purchase counters reset daily at 5:00 AM (Server Time).

ok now i wish a question that i have,answered!!!!
    Because its something that has been lifting questions in all servers but no one knows how to answer it,so and since i spend my hard won money on this game i want an answer to this question.

The market option was suposed to work as a auction house so the players could trade the unbound items they obtain in dungeons.

well since aparently the "Market" is just pure and simple another ballens shop i want the Developers and GMs to answer me why the hell they created UNBOUND ITEMS,if there is NO WAY of players to trade this UNBOUND ITEMS?.

because in every single game i ever played and that includes Crystal Saga,a game from R2Games.com,an UNBOUND ITEM is an ITEM that can BE TRADED WITH OTHER PLAYERS.

Otherwise i dont see even the point of spending data in creating something that as no point of existing in the game.
    Last edited by Skillgannon; 09-12-2012 at 01:28 AM.

I fully agree with SKillgannon
    IGN: Vrabo
    Server: [S43] Temple of Saliora
    Guild: Elite
    Class: Archer

Minstrel of Messages Celadine is just another poster. For now.... Celadine's Avatar
    Somewhere Over the Rainbow in a Magical Land Called Hogwarts
    Quote Originally Posted by Skillgannon View Post
    The market option was suposed to work as a auction house so the players could trade the unbound items they obtain in dungeons.

well since aparently the "Market" is just pure and simple another ballens shop i want the Developers and GMs to answer me why the hell they created UNBOUND ITEMS,if there is NO WAY of players to trade this UNBOUND ITEMS?.

because in every single game i ever played and that includes Crystal Saga,a game from R2Games.com,an UNBOUND ITEM is an ITEM that can BE TRADED WITH OTHER PLAYERS.

Otherwise i dont see even the point of spending data in creating something that as no point of existing in the game.
    I very much agree with this. Countless of players, including myself, have been hoping and expecting the "Market" to be a player auction/shop to trade and sell unbound items. Adding yet another cash shop just drives away more of the "free to play"-ers which also includes myself. I for one am very disappointed and unhappy with this "Mystery Shop"
    Last edited by Celadine; 09-12-2012 at 01:34 AM. Reason: grammar

Minstrel of Messages evuulleili is just another poster. For now.... evuulleili's Avatar
    and why did you create another balen shop when the "Shop" is for balens too? i must say this is pretty disappointing. we're not waiting for another balen shop to popout soon like mcdonalds and burgerking..

simple answer... they decided to prevent ... something far worse

Are you sure the items cost balens? cuz it looks more like they cost kyanite....

Minstrel of Messages Celadine is just another poster. For now.... Celadine's Avatar
    Somewhere Over the Rainbow in a Magical Land Called Hogwarts
    Quote Originally Posted by Teralitha View Post
    Are you sure the items cost balens? cuz it looks more like they cost kyanite....
    No the picture is of balens.. kyanite looks more like raw crystal.
    Last edited by Celadine; 09-12-2012 at 01:37 AM. Reason: more to say

wahahaha can u guys b a lil patient? they wanted to put out the market as much as u guys. but there are problems and bugs still persisting. its not like they're not gonna put it out... just wait a lil longer... heres a chill pill <=>

I AM a cash user and i have no problem in admiting it,but I ALSO HAVE unbound items that i would like to trade with my guild members,that are more usefull for them then for me,because first its value in gold is near nothing,the recycling i can get the same with bounded items,plus i also know and the R2GAMES staff knows very well this FACT in web games.

the in game currency,both in Wartune and Crystal Saga is gold,thus highly needed and highly used.
    i played in CS for long time and spent there a lot of money,but funny as it may seem,70% of that money i spent(for the records over 9000£)was spent buying shop items that OTHER PLAYERS NEEDED and selling them for in game currency(gold) that i needed for myself.

if CS didnt had unbound items,me and many many other would never had spent as much as we did.

so please answer me the WHY OF UNBOUND ITEMS??????!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast