[Announcement] New PvP Equipment!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] New PvP Equipment!

With the newly released 1.3.5 Wartune patch comes a great new inventory of Arena Shop equipment, weapons and medallions! The level 35 equipment/weapons and miscellaneous items only require insignia, obtainable by competing in battlegrounds. The level 45 equipment/weapons and Honor Title Medallions, on the other hand, require certain Honor Titles and insignia. More information about Wartune Honor Titles can be found HERE. All current Arena Shop items can be found below.

Level 35 Equipment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Level35PvP.png
Views:	1
Size:	16.6 KB
ID:	1732367

Level 45 Equipment - New!

Name:	Lvl45PvP.png
Size:	19.2 KB
ID:	1732381

Honor Title Medallions - New!

Name:	Medallions.png
Size:	17.3 KB
ID:	1732382

Miscellaneous Items

Name:	Other.png
Size:	8.5 KB
ID:	1732368

Notice: Upon entering the Arena Shop, medallions are currently being asked in exchange for the various items in the Arena Shop. As stated above, insignias are actually required as this is currently mislabeled. This language error will be fixed with next week's server maintenance. Bonuses from Medallions are only taken into account when PvPing.

Name:	Label.png
Size:	35.0 KB
ID:	1732375

Why? "medallions" fits better than "insignia's".... How about... "Medal's" ?

Comment

insignia = medal right?

Comment

so is this another set i can farm by taking off gear stand there hitting the start button as fast as possible.then look pro in a week like the 35 set? while others are trying for hours to get a lvl 3 crystaloid
        Last edited by lance137; 09-12-2012, 02:33 AM.
        Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSpock View Post
          insignia = medal right?
          Yes. Insignias are medallions.

Comment

nice >.< can,t wait till lvl 45 and use that pvp set

Comment

Where can I find informations how much honor you need to get which title? couldn't find anything within my search^^
              Wartune S5 / Roaring Wetlands
              IGN: Feona
              Lvl 48 archer
              Leader of the guild Courage (rank 1)

Comment

darn super lag at boss server 8

Comment

Where can i buy the Private medallion.. And lvl 45 set is also not reflecting in the arena shop....

Comment

sir why am I banned?? I'm also not making bad in this game I`m just playing?? please ask me

Comment

Originally posted by creedxx View Post
                      Where can i buy the Private medallion.. And lvl 45 set is also not reflecting in the arena shop....
                      private medallion lasts for 30 days then you have to buy again

Comment

Originally posted by R23253176 View Post
                        sir why am I banned?? I'm also not making bad in this game I`m just playing?? please ask me
                        you should write a support ticket instead of writing into a random thread.
                        Wartune S5 / Roaring Wetlands
                        IGN: Feona
                        Lvl 48 archer
                        Leader of the guild Courage (rank 1)

Comment

Originally posted by R21114127 View Post
                          private medallion lasts for 30 days then you have to buy again
                          But where to buy it ? Couldnt locate it in the Arena Shop.. Couldn't locate the lvl 45 pvp set either....

Comment

Originally posted by creedx View Post
                            But where to buy it ? Couldnt locate it in the Arena Shop.. Couldn't locate the lvl 45 pvp set either....
                            level up so more dude

what level are you? lv1?

Comment

Originally posted by creedx View Post
                              i couldn't locate it either in S2 edena village,i'm lv 40 in that server,strangely enough i find it with my other lv 30 char in S6 duskin arena,i've posted this in bug's and report section

Comment

Working...
                              X