Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Battlegrounds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlegrounds

First off Battlegrounds starts at 20:00 and 20:30 server time on each server.

Once you enter battlegrounds you are randomly placed in a match with 29 others. 14 teammates and 15 opponets.

Goals based on your battle rating.

The map has 2 starting positions. left being the good/light side and the right being the bad/dark side. There are 2 horizontal lanes top and bottom with a vertical lane with crystals in the middle of the map. along the horizontal lanes near each base the sides have guardians. Good starts with paladins to griffons to knights where as bad has their couterparts being dark soldiers dark archers and dark knights.

Top players:
    top players will normally roam between the top and bottom of the crystal pile located in the middle of the map attacking those they see as weak or those who have killing sprees. Every kill gievs 10 honor and around 20 star points. If you are lacking the starpoints to heal and have too low hp do not be afraid to start collecting crystals to regain health with starpoints.

if you really want the battleground shards collect crystals anyways. though try not to only do that as itll hurt your team during the match

Low Players:
    These players should focus on getting the crystals and going back to base quickly without confrontation. Do not be afraid to run away from opponets behind your top player defenders. Each return will give you around 10 honor and 20 starpoints as well as battleground shards(2-3).

Tips:

Mages:
    1:focus on low battle rating enemies with low atk to regain life and save your starpoints. You can also kill the paladin guardian to regain health based on your defense/matk.
    2:try to end fights with around 30+ rage so you can spam aoe the next fight(don't worry if you have 3+ pvp set)

Archers:
    1:This is practicly the only time your drain arrow is useful since itll help you sustain life in ongoing fights.
    2: with decent crit rate you want to start fights with lunatic arrow if you have the rage. or a Multi - Lunatic - Multi start combo for most damage.

Warriors:
    1: high block will help you regain life if you have the right spells.
    2: don't be afraid to subtract a hp/pdef astral for a dmg on hit astral to help sustain life.

Guardians:

I'm not too sure about their stats but I do know these

Paladins have around 4700 patk

griffons(or atleast the dark archers) have around 8100

Will edit everything later as I gain experience with this event.

Congratulations! You get a reward for posting guides for beginners, please be noted to check.

Mage Here...Pwnd Like A Boss...Dominated...Broke Killing Sprees...Kept Life Sustained...Killed "Strong" Archers/Knights/Mages....What's all this about Focus On Weak BR Opponent's Well...Then Again....I'm Pretty Boss
    'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
    ☣CAIN☣

Comment

read carefully before criticizing. I said to regain Health. you Don't wanna fight someone with the same rating as you with 20% health. fight weak people and use heal.

Comment

In the Battle Grounds, have to save time, try to get star point as much as soon as possible, dont ever to try to kill NPC, they are unable to be killed, kill the ones who carry crystals, and kill the ppl who killed others, make you get more honor and isingina
        Enjoy the Game

Comment

Zachhalla, if you could do me the favor of checking your Inbox, I think you'll like what you'll find.
          This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

Working...
          X