Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Guide] Wrenboh's Guide to Battlegrounds ~ Outdated, needs updating.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've used potions before and my statistics go up? Does that mean they can go up on the page but not effect your character in BG?

Comment

battlegrounds have its own schedule..just like GB so if there is ni battleground appearing therefore its not yet the schedule.

Comment

Hmmm... I am still at lvl 26. BG is for lvl 30. I wonder if I would get bullied !(?)
        Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 03-25-2013, 04:16 PM.

Comment

Battleground has a specific time and it will only appear at the top of your screen during that specific time just like World Boss, Arena, Guild Battle, etc...

Comment

Originally posted by SirChuck View Post
            I've used potions before and my statistics go up? Does that mean they can go up on the page but not effect your character in BG?

It surely DOES affect your character in BG... I love using potions myself during BG and it's great coz your battle rating goes really high and it's easier to kill and be MVP.

Comment

weak just weak
              ᙢᗢᖇᕈᕼᓰᘉᕮ

Comment

Originally posted by R23047824 View Post
                Hmmm... I am still at lvl 26. BG is for lvl 30. I wonder if I would get bullied !(?)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]36856[/ATTACH]
                Why is there an anime sex pic here?

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                  Why is there an anime sex pic here?
                  Now we know what hes into.

Comment

Battlegrounds are set in a particular time

Comment

my screen had the exit button now it dont im all ready in full screen when you went 1.5 i lost my way to exit and also chat f11 does nothing nor does the full screen window my character freezes when i click on it

Comment

Another useful tip for BG, especially for those who arent confident to win a battle, is to dash into the middle to get a cart load of crystals, and then look for a fight.
                        If youre successful you get the extra honor before you take your cart back home, if you lose you do lose the BG points but you will still gain the honor and some points back from the delivering the cart when you revive. The only downfall is youre slower if youre chasing someone you think you can kill.
                        I often check the rankings to see who is the big hard bugger in the fight so i can avoid them. remember your team is always coloured blue, and the enemy red, no matter which side of the map your homeland is

Comment

spending star point dosn`t do anything whit MVP tittle you get MVP for killing most people in that Battleground

Comment

Originally posted by silverblood327 View Post
                            Hi, thank you for the guide. Just a quick stupid question. I am a level 33 archer, but I don't have the battleground tab at the top of my screen. :/
                            only when its time you can enter

Comment

i like this guide.. ty
                              “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

Originally posted by AK-81 View Post
                                weak just weak
                                define weak..
                                “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

Working...
                                X