Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Guide] Wrenboh's Guide to Battlegrounds ~ Outdated, needs updating.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AK-81 View Post
    weak just weak
    define weak and dun give me this:-
    Weak interaction is the mechanism for the weak force or weak nuclear force, one of the four fundamental forces of nature, alongside the strong interaction, electromagnetism, and gravitation. Weak interactions affect all known fermions; that is, particles whose spin (a property of all particles) is a half-integer. Weak interactions are responsible for the existence and structure of atomic nuclei, including the radioactive decay of subatomic particles and nuclear fusion.
    In the Standard Model of particle physics the weak interaction is theorised as being caused by the exchange (i.e., emission or absorption) of W and Z bosons; and as such, is considered to be a non-contact force, like the other three forces. The best known effect of this emission is beta decay, a form of radioactivity. The W and Z bosons are much heavier than protons or neutrons and it is this heaviness that accounts for the very short range of the weak interaction. The force is termed weak because its typical field strength is several orders of magnitude less than that of both electromagnetism and the strong nuclear force. Most fermions will decay by a weak interaction over time. It has one unique property – namely quark flavour changing – that does not occur in any other interaction. In addition, it breaks parity-symmetry and CP-symmetry. Quark flavour changing allows for quarks to swap their 'flavour', one of six, for another.
    “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

tu

[url]http://wartune.r2games.com/game/play/?server=1605[/tyttytyurl]

Comment

Hi hate to sound like a noob but from what I read after collecting 60 of those battle shards I am suppose to turn it in for some treasure chest right? And where do I turn them in? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by 002adrian View Post
          Hi hate to sound like a noob but from what I read after collecting 60 of those battle shards I am suppose to turn it in for some treasure chest right? And where do I turn them in? Thanks
          in blacksmith go to "synthesize" then "item" and look for battleground treasure chest there

Comment

Great guide .. illustrations are always a plus. Kudos!

Comment

enjoyef this pictured guid

Comment

its not always visible.its visible just when battleground starts. check daily tasks for times at which battleground starts

Comment

Quite simply I hate BG's they are always so badly matched, you will have spawn campers with ridiculously high BR waiting for lesser toons to kill before they can cart just to boost their honour, it really bugs me,, we need some etiquette!
                  Lvl 60 knight on S26
                  Honor Title: Elite warrior/ Spelunker
                  Guild: Forsaken

Comment

Battleground only comes on at certain times, Check your daily events tab to see when they are open.

Comment

One last point, you may also attack and kill the enemies collection point. However this guy is very tough and takes forever and you must have an enormous br and heal capability

Comment

1.0 version needs much more info tweeked. I am 49 in BG and I see level 50 up using sylph. This is outdated.

Comment

Working...
                        X