Get Adobe Flash Player。

Get Adobe Flash Player

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Double Skill Feature and Skill Reset

Double Skill Feature and Skill Reset

I want to ask about new wartune feature, if i activate double skill then i resetting my skill point, did my double skill feature got dissapeard and must be activated again?

Priest of Pontifications autlos is just another poster. For now.... autlos's Avatar
    No you will keep your double skill feature, you can reset your skills points and it will stay there so dont worry

Herald of Harkenings roosa. is just another poster. For now.... roosa.'s Avatar
    Because one player already asked about double skill feature. I ask about Double Skill Points - How I can earn them? Is it VIP feature or what?

If you read FAQ about Skills you can see that character can earn double skill points. I thought if I leveled up twice I get 2 skill points, but If I got lvl 33 I did not earn any points and after leveling up to 34 I got 1 skill point.
    So confusing...

Priest of Pontifications WrenBoh is just another poster. For now.... WrenBoh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by roosa. View Post
    Because one player already asked about double skill feature. I ask about Double Skill Points - How I can earn them? Is it VIP feature or what?

If you read FAQ about Skills you can see that character can earn double skill points. I thought if I leveled up twice I get 2 skill points, but If I got lvl 33 I did not earn any points and after leveling up to 34 I got 1 skill point.
    So confusing...
    Which faq are you talking about roosa. It probably needs to be pointed out to the GM's so they can fix it.
    Crystal Saga - S18 - Judgement
    Wrenboh, Allanon, Collboh, Ravenlock, Wrenbrogue

Wartunes S1
    Wrenboh, Collboh - Judgement

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....uild-interface (Guildmaster Guide )
    http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....support-ticket (How To Submit a Ticket)
    http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-Battlegrounds ( Battleground Guide )

From what I can understand, if you activate double skill, you will earn skill for both skill trees. For example, when you reach lvl 34, you will get 1 skill point for each skill tree... so not exactly double the skill points. Just that you get 2 skill points but one for each skill tree.

Another example of the explanation: if you are at lvl 20 when you activate the double skill, then your other skill tree will get the same amount of skills as the other one (10 skill points?) which you can distribute around. When you lvl up at lvl 22, you will earn 1 skill points for each skill tree.

Herald of Harkenings roosa. is just another poster. For now.... roosa.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WrenBoh View Post
    Which faq are you talking about roosa. It probably needs to be pointed out to the GM's so they can fix it.
    In-game clicking Skills (Hotkey:S) and then click ? mark and then you can see 2. Extra skill points will be added every 2 levels

Priest of Pontifications TURBOSTAR is just another poster. For now....
    The double skill feature once you spent the balens you get another tree sheet with it saying skill 2. Your original skill 1 will be tree you started on level 1 with the skills u put in. They don't reset but skill 2 will have all points. So If your level 40 you will have 20 points to use for skill 2. They are the same skills as skill 1 you can put the points differently in order to have different way of fighting.
    Server: Temple of Ibalize
    Character: Turbo2
    Class: PVE Legend Mage
    Level: 67
    Holy seal 28
    Guild: Havoc
    Honor: Knight Crusader

Moderator MemoryLane probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. MemoryLane's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    This should explain it better:

"The Double Skill system in Wartune offers flexibility in selecting and using a variety of class skills which allows players to fully utilize the potential of their class. Players may unlock this unique skill system for 995 Balens and must be at least level 38. Once unlocked, players will be allowed two skill trees, but may only select one skill tree in battle (using skills from both skill trees is not allowed). As you level, you will be rewarded with skill points for both skill trees."

From the Guides section on the home page for the Double Skill System.

it's not extra skill point every 2 lvl..

it 1 skill point every 2 lvl.. no extra! ONLY 1 PER 2 LVL.. myb typo, or they just want troll u.. xD

Squire of Statements AnarchyPSG is just another poster. For now.... AnarchyPSG's Avatar
    what if i'am lvl 45 and i bought double skill does the skill point from lvl 38~ 45 carry on? or does it start at 45? " i mean u said it will give extra 1 point to fill on the other tree and u can only use 1 skill tree, iam asking if i bought the DS at my current lvl how about the missing lvls? like 40,42,44 cuz of my current lvl is already 45? does it pop's up when i buy DS or the DS system will start after i lvl 46 which i get a skill point? if it's like that i think it's kinda unfair..it will be helpfull though when your are boss killing and in pvp mode arena.
    ....Black Rock Shooter where have you been....hopelessly...aimlessly....wandering to a vast future of uncertainty...

IGN: Teresa™ - of the faint smile -
    Class: arse kick'in damage suckin knighty!!
    server: 8 the promise land lol

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast