X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Astrals and gearing mage

Hey guys,
    So i decided to join one of the recently opened servers and re rolled mage. What type of astrals should i be going for? How should i be gemming? Thanks to any help that can be offered.
    S4-Kharr
    S14 Nazgul
    Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul, ash nazg thrakatulûk, agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.

I'm a pretty high lvled mage (hit 36 a day ago) I have a purple hp, matk, and crit astral for now, plus a pdef one waiting, I gem myself out with at least one matk on each item of equipment, then add pdef and mdef, some have hp gems instead of mdef cause I already have a lot of mdef (being a mage lolz 0_g) anyway, which server if you don't mind me asking I might be able to pm you more info bud.

Comment

I am on S14 and thanks for the help
      S4-Kharr
      S14 Nazgul
      Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul, ash nazg thrakatulûk, agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.

Comment

and my IGN is Nazgul
        S4-Kharr
        S14 Nazgul

Comment

anyone else have any opinions on this?
          S4-Kharr
          S14 Nazgul

Comment

Well I just recently started a mage as well on S13. I agree with ShadowDimitriaski although I'd think about using PDEF early over the crit. Currently I am level 26 and have PDEF and MATK astral's equipped and it seem's to be working fine. Once I hit 30 I will use a crit astral or HP. My crit rate is obviously low but I've noticed it doesn't seem to make as much of a difference as of right now.

Comment

I am a lvl41 mage. For gems i use Matk, Pdef, Hp and Mdef, for astrals i use Matk, Hp, Pdef and floating damage. For crypt purposes i have also a Mdef astral in the bag to switch against mage targets
              all my guides are made from personal experience and help from

Comment

Mine L42..im switching between astral but mostly i used my gold MATK, purple HP, purple PDEF n purple crit..the other astral i usually on crypt is gold charisma n puprle MDEF (for L50+ crypt boss)..
                Gem mostly on HP n PDEF..some MDEF n charisma gem..

Comment

thanks for the ideas guys looks like its pretty unanimous for what to do thanks
                  S4-Kharr
                  S14 Nazgul

Comment

wen is the star capturing? i want to get divine orange quality astrals. )) any tips for me to get rare astrals will be very much appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by R23190899 View Post
                      Hey guys,
                      So i decided to join one of the recently opened servers and re rolled mage. What type of astrals should i be going for? How should i be gemming? Thanks to any help that can be offered.
                      What I have On atm are: Matk/Pdef/HP/Mdef (for higher atk, resistance against archers/knights and other mages) but this is only due to not having the Astrals "I" Want, If i could say what ALL Mages should be Aiming for it would be: Matk/Float Dmg/Disable Crit to Increase "X" Amount of Dmg/and ofc Pdef It Just Seems Natural
                      'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                      ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Crit astral works good to, RoF with crit does nice dmg... (and heals critting is nice to)
                        at 3x:
                        Matk
                        Pdef
                        Crit
                        (-X dmg value and mdef for cata purposes)

Comment

i am on HP / P def / M atk gems ( lvl 36 14k HP 2500 def 2700 m def 5100 m atk )
                          Astrals M atk / P def and / hp/ having a crit purple lvl 5 w8ing also trying to have lvl 10 refine crit on all equipment try it too
                          Game: Wartune [Last Update: 6/10/2012]
                          Server: S2- Edena Village
                          IGN: SgtClaire [VIP lvl 3]
                          BR: 19.262 LvL 39 4/4 Parts of Arena Armor
                          Guild: Divine
                          Contribution: 20.290
                          If you have any problem related to R2Wartune game, dont 't be afraid to file a ticket

Comment

Originally posted by R23190899 View Post
                            Hey guys,
                            well for gemming u need to socket those patk gems on everything. for astrals u basicly need the same thing i recommend getting the green patk and crit if possible.

Comment

Originally posted by EndLessPain View Post
                              well for gemming u need to socket those patk gems on everything. for astrals u basicly need the same thing i recommend getting the green patk and crit if possible.
                              Fail Troll Due To It Being Too Obvious ._.
                              'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                              ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Working...
                              X