Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tips on how to get ahead ~ Outdated, needs updating.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks good help

Comment

Awesome guide! I'm gonna start on a new server. I didn't really realize that I've been wasting so much Daru for upgrading my Lancers to 19 before I got my Paladins.
      life is unfair

Comment

Great tips with great explanation. Ya these tips will help to new users. +1 and like...
        | |

Comment

So for rule 7.... Why not just harvest everything from your friends crops? I mean it doesnt have a negative drawback at all does it? Also, Should I always harvest my own things and re plant?

Comment

For rule 22 "Save this equipment and put it on raising your br 10 min before the event ends, and then take it off after midnight." What equipment are you talking about?

Comment

For rule 26, where is the best place to get the refining stones?

Comment

For rule 28, How do you know when the next arena awards will be?

Comment

Can you emphasize a lil more on this please? "(30) Save those charisma gems, they will be needed once you start getting to mid game levels. Your troops will start becoming very important, and every 400 charisma will double your troops. (Every 400 troop count = 2x their health)

Comment

Originally posted by kasper666 View Post
                    nice work dude but i wodent advise u refreshing to get the vip bonus as thats seems like u taking advantage of a bug witch can get u baned
                    You won't get banned for that lol it is not a bug... its clearly just an option, its your choice as to when you use it.

Comment

I didn't realize how many questions I had when I posted the first one so Im sorry for all the single posts... you all can delete those. Ill re post all of the questions on one post.

Comment

So for rule 7.... Why not just harvest everything from your friends crops? I mean it doesnt have a negative drawback at all does it? Also, Should I always harvest my own things and re plant?

For rule 22 "Save this equipment and put it on raising your br 10 min before the event ends, and then take it off after midnight." What equipment are you talking about?

For rule 26, where is the best place to get the refining stones?

For rule 28, How do you know when the next arena awards will be?

Can you emphasize a lil more on this please? "(30) Save those charisma gems, they will be needed once you start getting to mid game levels. Your troops will start becoming very important, and every 400 charisma will double your troops. (Every 400 troop count = 2x their health)?

Comment

Ummmm.... Why would you socket your level 35 PvP set? I mean, can't you wait for the 45 or 55 set and then socket? Waste of rods.....
                          Everything is to blame...
                          On R2Games

Comment

A lot of this is outdated....Update it please!

Comment

Working...
                            X