Mergen Fail

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mergen Fail

Any GM read this pls mergen fail 6 server (S34) (S38) (S43) (S46) (S47) (S51) many player can enter event's is full all time please open more L# for all event's player no quit.
    Server:(S43)Killer's Den
    Class:Mage
    Honor:Archduke
    Plane:Scion
    Level:63
    Guild:GM Malkavian
    Name of Character: (S43)KrauserBlake

yeah put more instance
    Looking for Husband :P

Server: Seira Island
    Name: ElvenSniper
    Class/Job: Nature Ranger

"ADD ME AS A FRiEND"

Comment

Yes we need more instances please

Comment

please add more instance. Like for seng l4 would be nice..

Comment

+5
          yea whats point of having sengolia for 1hr if it already full in 25second late and all instances end within 3-5mins
          how about 4 instances of sengolia, , l1 opens at sengolia time lesse at 1900st - 1915st, l2 at 1916st - 1930st, l3 1931st - 1945st, l4 1946st -2000st, each will only last for 15mins
          They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
          But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

Why not have seng at least 3 - 4 times a day and with a rule where players can enter it only once or twice a day. This way everyone has a chance to compete. Or maybe kind of divide seng so there's like 2 level groups for it where people of one level group (I.E. Lvl 30-50) can take part in one and people of another level set (I.E. Lvl 51+) take part in the other. The seng 3-4 times a day idea though would probably work better. And also make the respawn areas safe zones cause the last time I was at seng, there were only like 2 or 3 of us on blue team and a bunch of red came over and started killing us as soon as we tried to respawn so we were stuck sitting there until the round was over..
            Last edited by RuneScythe; 09-21-2012, 08:39 PM.

Comment

I think GM's NOthing to do with regards our concerns.....because of merge the low level cant honor grind because of seng end in a few minutes....in Wartunes they make the second arena...how about in CS are u adding instances in seng .......u are only focusing wartunes......plsssssssssssssssss make responds to our concerns...

Comment

Working...
              X