This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angel or knight for mage

I'm about to ding 40 tomorrow... I have been looking for a topic like this but couldnt find it. So here it is:
    As mage would angel be better or knight?

Discuss

It's all about preference.

Want Matk vs Patk
    Want a heal vs More DMG
    Want strong Mdef or Pdef

it's all up to you. Ive seen both.

Comment

I guess with 70% of the server being archers ill go for knights

Comment

as a Mage, i'll give you my input. I use angels lv43, they're great. The heals are awesome in pvp. Theres a downside to their random heals though, 50% of the reason I die is because they troll me. They stay on lower hp than me and wont die, thus I don't get to heal myself in time.

I also have Knight Lv38, currently working on them. They are great for wb because of their skill bug, and they dont troll you. I haven't used them in PvP or Cata yet so that is all I have to say about them.
        Fuujin - Deputy of Crusaders - S2 - Level 66

Comment

Originally posted by R23078284 View Post
          as a Mage, i'll give you my input. I use angels lv43, they're great. The heals are awesome in pvp. Theres a downside to their random heals though, 50% of the reason I die is because they troll me. They stay on lower hp than me and wont die, thus I don't get to heal myself in time.

I also have Knight Lv38, currently working on them. They are great for wb because of their skill bug, and they dont troll you. I haven't used them in PvP or Cata yet so that is all I have to say about them.
          what about the stat?, especially HP. if knigh has more hp, let say 1.5x higher than angel at the same level, knight will definitely a viable option for mage. mage can do suntoria/restoration.
          Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

Originally posted by R23078284 View Post

In PvP They're Amazing True (Angels), I use them as well simply because they pay off more in the future, (knights i just see them as WB only) Work on Academy,troop count, hp, pdef and mdef (for troops) and you're set.

P.S. For All Mages! When In Cata PLEASE Place Angels "IN FRONT" (Specially When Fighting Lv.50+ Boss or JUST Before the Lv.50) SImply Because The Majority of the higher lvl bosses focus Mainly on Backrow. Here's ANOTHER Great Reason For Angels, Lv.50+ Cata is Mainly Matk, Angels have High Mdef+ Heals Very GG
            'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
            ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Weeee.. hope I'm not too late on this!

43 Mage.. 37 Knights..
              I went with knights because I have gone strictly Heal/CC.. I have ONE single attack and that's my rage builder. I'm not much for PVP, but do it for the daru... I'm mostly a grouper and work for the group.. however, with my build, it's hard to keep up with things like battlegrounds and duels. Knights are like my tanks.. the ones I'm missing lol laying dps troops on an already dps/heal is kinda asking for trouble. But like someone said.. it's a matter of opinion

Good Luck!
              May the sun warm your soul, the moon light your eyes, the fog mystify your mind and the wind carry your spirit

Comment

Working...
              X