[Coming Soon] Converting Gems in Wartune

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Coming Soon] Converting Gems in Wartune

We'll be having another minor update patch in October. Between now and then, we'll be letting little snippets of what you can expect to see in the new update. For our first sneak peak, we have the ability to Convert PATK gems to MATK gems, and vice versa.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Convert.png
Views:	1
Size:	292.7 KB
ID:	1732871

Level 1 to 4 gems can be converted to a gem of same level on a one to one basis. It will cost 5,000 Gold to Convert a Level 1 gem, 10k Gold for a Level 2 gem, 20k Gold for a Level 3 gem, and 30k Gold for a Level 4 gem.

The ability to convert gems unlocks at Level 10. The Level of gems players can convert is based on the player's level. The player's level must be 10 times that of the level of the gem. Please refer to this chart:

Player Level 10: Level 1 Gems
    Player Level 20: Level 1 and 2 Gems
    Player Level 30: Level 1, 2, and 3 Gems
    Player Level 40: Level 1, 2, 3, and 4 Gems
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
    We'll be having another minor update patch in October. Between now and then, we'll be letting little snippets of what you can expect to see in the new update. For our first sneak peak, we have the ability to Convert PATK gems to MATK gems, and vice versa.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]25021[/ATTACH]

Level 1 to 4 gems can be converted to a gem of same level on a one to one basis. It will cost 5,000 Gold to Convert a Level 1 gem, 10k Gold for a Level 2 gem, 20k Gold for a Level 3 gem, and 30k Gold for a Level 4 gem.
    wow nice but its a lot of gold but YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AWESOME guys i really love u all
    Thanks alot i am sure every one will love this
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

thanks, that's awesome

Comment

NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE...now i dont have to sell those unwanted gems...GREAT!!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Ima Ohw.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	11.9 KB
ID:	1661611
        " Mess with the Best, Die Like the Rest"

IGN: ImaOhw
        Server: Worg Lair
        Class: Archer (Lvl 55+)
        Guild: Elite

Guides

Suggestions

Comment

finaly .. wow looking forward to it ..

Comment

this the greatest ever. now i can convert unwanted gems and make it useful for my character.. tnx
            BlinkZnipe4
            Archer
            Lvl 40 and up
            DemiGods Guild (Top 1 Guild)
            Temple of Ibalize (S1)

Comment

Yeey !! Thank you Mr Game Master ..
              Really nid that Convert System ..
              [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
              Stellar
              Knight
              Havoc

"If you really listen for it .. you'll begin to hear that phrase in the melody of the flute that was played .."

Comment

So it's just PAtk > Matk and Matk > Patk ?? just to be clear
                Crystal Saga-Server: Shine of ariel
                IGN: (S38)Hotshotgg (Am Hybrid)
                Lvl: 76
                Pet:Tekka,SuperDemon,and Baby Angel :P

"You can kill me over and over, but i'll still get up and fight ! "
                Wartune-Temple of Ibalize
                IGN: Ace4LifeZ (Knight)
                LvL: 40

Comment

Originally posted by kevin911 View Post
                  So it's just PAtk > Matk and Matk > Patk ?? just to be clear
                  That is correct, a Level 1 Patk would become a Level 1 Matk, and Matk would become Patk. This would be for Level 1 to 4 gems only.
                  This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

nice. now we have more punch powaaahh..
                    Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

and is only patk and matk? and if i want convert carsima gems for example, can I?

Comment

hoho..merry x'mas..
                        IGN : AwakenedOne
                        Class : Knight
                        Server : Forest of Doom

"The only important moment in your life is "NOW"- Ekchart Tolle -..The moment u looking at this word is "NOW"..~ <3
                        Wartune is a browser game to play for fun..Why so serious ?

Comment

this is great news indeed. good job on doing it. now we just need to get rid of those block and charisma gems, maybe 2:1 ratio to other gems?

but anyways good job

Comment

really , the dumbest thing to do , converting gems .., geez... , really... , have some imagination for that building...!!

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                              So a "minor" update? Means there will be no big contents added within the month october?
                              Wartune S5 / Roaring Wetlands
                              IGN: Feona
                              Lvl 48 archer
                              Leader of the guild Courage (rank 1)

Comment

Working...
                              X