Get Adobe Flash Player。

Get Adobe Flash Player

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: The Enhanced Determination Astral is not working

Mage of Multitudes xVinylScratchx is just another poster. For now.... xVinylScratchx's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by maxter88 View Post
    I doubt that astral works this way. It says Crit base damage increased by x%. Meaning, correct me if I'm wrong with this but I think our regular base crit dmg is 150% of our normal dmg, if you have that astral the effect would be: (normal atk)(150% + x%) = crit dmg. Now say you have 1k regular dmg and have a lv4 astral (20%) that would be 170% of 1k which is 1700.
    Where the hell did you get 150% from... if you look at my post. if you hit a 4k CRIT <--- theres no 50% damage increase from this astral. Why would you add another 50% on top of it? Wat? This is crit hit not a normal hit.

Mage of Multitudes xVinylScratchx is just another poster. For now.... xVinylScratchx's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nonlamer View Post
    And xVinylScratchx, do you use yellow astral or purple astral? just want to know about this too if purple one is working that's gonna be it.
    I have only tested this on my orange atm. I will test a purple if I can get my hands on one.

Quote Originally Posted by xVinylScratchx View Post
    Where the hell did you get 150% from... if you look at my post. if you hit a 4k CRIT <--- theres no 50% damage increase from this astral. Why would you add another 50% on top of it? Wat? This is crit hit not a normal hit.
    You seem to not know how critical hit dmg is calculated from a normal hit dmg. It is normal hit dmg multiplied by a certain percent which i think is 150%( in most games 150% is the base crit %). Again the description says base crit, do you know what that is? You can go check Crystal Saga and know what that is since you already have an R2games account.

You seem to not know how critical hit dmg is calculated from a normal hit dmg. It is normal hit dmg multiplied by a certain percent which i think is 150%( in most games 150% is the base crit %). Again the description says base crit, do you know what that is? You can go check Crystal Saga and know what that is since you already have an R2games account.
    And this is what I get for being tired when posting. Edited. Yes this is correct of how it would change but also, my post was also saying only a 4k crit . Not a base hit.

which in turn would throw out a lower number than previously stated.

Oh and I know how calculations are worked. Thanks.

Read my post carefully before you throw in how I'm wrong.

I said take an average CRITICAL HIT of 4k. This means this is NOT a normal hit, this is a critical hit. Doing 4k damage. As a CRITICAL HIT.

You do not add 150% to an already hit critical.
    You add 20%
    20% is the added damage to that critical.
    That's the reason why you are wrong because the astral adds 20% to the BASE CRIT DMG not CRIT DMG. In your example 4k crit is the crit dmg of approx. 2666 normal hit considering the base crit dmg is 150% like in CS as what the screenshot shows.
    Name:  test3.jpg
Views: 565
Size:  22.7 KB
    now 2666 x (150%+20%) = approx. 4533 <- this is how it works.

Now I ask you, what is Base crit dmg? How is a crit dmg calculated from normal dmg? Know these first before you do your calculations.
    Last edited by maxter88; 10-01-2012 at 11:38 PM.

I have only tested this on my orange atm. I will test a purple if I can get my hands on one.
    Don't worry about purple one then. Because I'm test this with orange too.

Vinyl is just trying to *** kiss for the new event. they dont really know anything useful.

That's the reason why you are wrong because the astral adds 20% to the BASE CRIT DMG not CRIT DMG. In your example 4k crit is the crit dmg of approx. 2666 normal hit considering the base crit dmg is 150% like in CS as what the screenshot shows.
    Attachment 25160
    now 2666 x (150%+20%) = approx. 4533 <- this is how it works.

Now I ask you, what is Base crit dmg? How is a crit dmg calculated from normal dmg? Know these first before you do your calculations.
    Someone has their pants in a bunch. A mistake is a mistake, although you seem to take everything personally.
    But there is no confirmation on a base crit of 150%. This is also a estimation. So chill out.

Quote Originally Posted by Teralitha View Post
    Vinyl is just trying to *** kiss for the new event. they dont really know anything useful.
    Coming from you this is a joke.

Someone has their pants in a bunch. A mistake is a mistake, although you seem to take everything personally.
    But there is no confirmation on a base crit of 150%. This is also a estimation. So chill out.
    Yes an estimate but has basis, unlike your MISTAKE w/c I dunno where u base it from.

*Anyway good luck with your tests.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast