No announcement yet.

[Guide] ProNoob's Attempt At Non-Cash Archer Building

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guide is interesting , but there is no information on how to proceed during a(ny) battle.
    Skills require rage , and rage comes with crit. (Yes u get 3 rage after every attack , but the goal should be at least 5 rage after every attack)

You like DF (Deep Freeze) , which I think is one of best skills on the board , but if that skill is used in wrong order (sequence of attacks) then you will die very easily , wether you battle people or monsters and wether you a casher or not.

Correct me if I'm wrong , but when you are at level 40 you (should) have one of the following gear ;

-level 35 gear (gives 30 initial rage???)

-level 40 gear (gives 0 initial rage- but builds up after every action with 10 extra rage)

To have the complete level 40 gear maxed out in enchantments and ready to wear when you turn level 40 is almost impossible , even for cashers.
    So that leaves us with the level 35 gear which you buy with insignia and requires a certain honour level.

Starting therefor with 30 rage at any battle and 5 extra rage from a clothing item (hat - which you can get for free if you meet certain requirements within a certain time , so most people will have that) , giving you a total of 35.

Here we go then.

If I start using DF straight away , I lose 35 rage and am back at 0 , unless with luck , the attack was a crit attack and gives me 5 rage.
    So at start of second attack i might be left with 0 rage or 5 rage.

So my second attack can only be Arrow Strike , which does not always give crit either , and one could be stuck at a low rage for the entire battle , which is bad.

If I do get a crit after that that use of Arrow Strike , I have 10 crit which will allow me to use MultiShot , which will increase the crit rate for the rest of the battle.

After the use of that MultiShot you are back at 5 (sometimes one gets lucky and your character does a ''double attack'' which gives another 3-5 crit , but one wants to be sure to use the same sequence in order to do what you want to do and be able to adapt in time given the amount of rage available)

A must therefor , is to always start with Multishot and with using Arrow strike as second skill , work your way to +5% dmg (Battle Prowess indeed) to max your crit possibilities.
    The sequence should be therefor ;
    Multishot , Arrow Strike folowed by Multishot again , bearing in mind that you will not always have +5% dmg but many times only +4% , since Arrow Strike doesnt always give crit.

After that sequence one is free to pick any skill that is different , and if lucky , you get a crit with those attacks also but most times you wont , unless the level is high and your opponent has bad defense.

I am also a strong believer in making sure I get crit and have first attack BEFORE using my rune.

Many will click on rune and then choose their skill.You will see this mainly in pvp.
    Depending on your opponents it might be wise to fully max out crit/dmg % before using a rune , and in arena 3 v 3 , I advise to get first blood before the use of rune , because if you play it smart you will not ''lose a turn'' as many will say , but will have better chance in crit throughout the whole battle and with dmg% increase your rune will even be more effective.

Im a non casher archer , and I play on s384 SpireGlade
    my nickname in short version is HDB on that server
    Last edited by R229933522; 03-05-2014, 05:42 AM.

Comment

• can i change guild...
      iam new here

Comment

• This guide is meh..... not good even for non - casher
        Last edited by lunaria07; 04-07-2014, 09:47 PM.

Comment

• Noobist build ever, post sucked, noob archer. Using df, poison arrow and forgoing multi shot and the dephic , Bad idea, period.

Comment

• Originally posted by XLOU... View Post
            what do you say about my skills i made it or... coz i cant reset points now and i want to know if i can do some dmg with my skills D:
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]54297[/ATTACH]
            now this is what Im talking about.

Comment

• it's pretty horrible advice. poison is ****, and unless you are a casher with bonus rage, you'll never even get to use a levelled up lunatic fire

Comment

• Thank You, one of the greatest guide of all time when it was written.
                Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

• I think the passive damage and Scatter Shot at lvl 1 is more important by lvl 40 to remove buffs whether in campaign, or mpd than Deep Freeze or Bloodthirsty Strike. When one Lunatic Fire can add 5 or 10% more damage for anything following...

Multi's main use is later with Talents.
                  IGN: TreeTopper
                  Server: whatever the merged Kabam S15/25 is called. I forgot.
                  Guild: ESKReborn
                  Class: None (Ok..Ok.. Archer)
                  Battle Rating: 550547 Currently Retired from Wartune

Comment

• Originally posted by ATreeTopper View Post
                    I think the passive damage and Scatter Shot at lvl 1 is more important by lvl 40 to remove buffs whether in campaign, or mpd than Deep Freeze or Bloodthirsty Strike. When one Lunatic Fire can add 5 or 10% more damage for anything following...

Multi's main use is later with Talents.
                    So take out DF, how do you expect archers to get pass cata bosses? since we rely on DF to slow a turn or two, to get in a lot more turns without df :s
                    Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
                      So take out DF, how do you expect archers to get pass cata bosses? since we rely on DF to slow a turn or two, to get in a lot more turns without df :s
                      I didn't have that hard of a time with Deep Freeze and Bloodthirsty Strike at 1 while having Battle Prowress at 2 and Scatter Shot at 1. Perhaps Heal Rune made a difference? I did have it by lvl 40 by winning in Tank Battles.

The reason I prefer Scatter over DF is simple, in arenas and BGs mages have a tendency to use Suntoria when low on HP, and knights Agoran Shield. Scatter can neatly wipe out those buffs in one action, instead of taking up to three turns to punch through Agoran, or waiting out the duration of Suntoria. Battle Prowress activates automatically with every critical hit, so Multi Arrow becomes more valuable for those with the lvl 20 or 30 sets by the time they reach lvl 40, every Multi Arrow returns rage (5 for the lvl 20 set and 10 for the lvl 30 set).

I also did not use angels, they never seemed to live long enough, nor heal consistently, but that was my experience.
                      Last edited by ATreeTopper; 04-19-2014, 11:42 PM. Reason: Much reading and cross-referencing
                      IGN: TreeTopper
                      Server: whatever the merged Kabam S15/25 is called. I forgot.
                      Guild: ESKReborn
                      Class: None (Ok..Ok.. Archer)
                      Battle Rating: 550547 Currently Retired from Wartune

Comment

• it should be called "no lube" not pronoob. using this guide will lead to you being destroyed at high levels

Comment

• very good guide guys

Comment

• Nice guide. Only issue is mostly that unless you can reassign your skills later on, you have to use what works at a lower level just to survive to get to Level 40. :3

Comment

• this pretty nice guide to die fast

Comment

• i'm not agree for this skill calculator
                                if not good for every newbie the will not follow this Guide

Comment

Working...
                                X