Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the best class is knights

Comment

• no best class here but popular class yes.. it's the mage.. everybody needs them. : )
      “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

• Best class here hercluis and Aegis
        .. yup i say class becuse now sylphs replace chars now sylphs roll

Comment

• knights rule wartune end of story
          US West
          Pearl Lake

Comment

• the best class is one of the two you aren't playing
            joking because depending of the class you ask, that class will always say another one is better ^^
            it's human
            RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
            Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

• Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
              the best class is one of the two you aren't playing
              joking because depending of the class you ask, that class will always say another one is better ^^
              it's human
              cuz every class has their pros and cons, and every class just enlarge their cons hehe

knight complain they can't use guardian rune
              archer complain their DF become useless (which is only partly true)
              mage complain they have no reliable speed reduction skill

I am not gonna complain much cuz same as others say, sylph rules all
              SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
              IGN: Kimwong
              CLASS: Knight
              PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
              BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
              Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

• It is not the sylph that really rules - it is how much balens and time you used.

In arena, I am just using 1 star green Pan, yet I am doing huge damage to most of the Herc users we encounter.

Basically, if the toon is not strong, then the sylph will not strong.

The strongest class is the balens-gamefreak class.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
                  It is not the sylph that really rules - it is how much balens and time you used.

In arena, I am just using 1 star green Pan, yet I am doing huge damage to most of the Herc users we encounter.

Basically, if the toon is not strong, then the sylph will not strong.

The strongest class is the balens-gamefreak class.
                  1 star green Pan doing huge damage on Hercules? are you sure?

Comment

• best class is the one not necroing 2 years old thread .. *smh*
                    [morfinnor]
                    Temple of Ibalize

Comment

• Originally posted by EdGrr View Post
                      Yeah, probably just because if u have electro sylph ur wind res is -200. And almost no1 uses Wind Res as battle protection.

Comment

• Originally posted by laba-laba View Post
                        best class is the one not necroing 2 years old thread .. *smh*
                        dont be surprised, Halloween is near
                        I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.
                        and do me a favor, downgrade my reputation. Im done.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdGrr View Post
                          Yes, I am doing approximately 40k damage using the element reduction skill (20k+ per hit)... the huge damage I have made with delphic is 60k+ per. Hit, well, that is on 1 minute timer... they did not survive the 2nd hit., cause they did have little hp left from my teammates damage (which means they are weaker than us)

Well, there was a battle, where there are 2 gaias and 1 herc... i am already the one left alive, and they have like 40% hp left... they were wiped out by my delphic... well, they are not that really strong.

Of course, not in all case i do huge damage. On some herc users, i just deal 8k damage per hit on my delphic (16k).... and sure, that guy was strong.

In short, if the tooon is weak, the sylph is weak. Likewise, if the toon is strong, even if you use weak sylph, it will be strong too., though not as strong as a strong sylph, but still, it will be strong.

Comment

• Mage....done...next topic

Comment

• Right now knights and Archers are better for lvl80 advancement, the recent unlimited events are making troops a ridiculously weak. For necro, skytrail, god decent, wb etc - archers rule. For pvp - knights are better for now..but not as many knights since it takes alot of patience to get there. Of course the mages will swing back if or when new troops come as shields. I use both mage and knight, and can tell the difference..mage was a lot better at lower levels

Comment

• Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
                                Yes, I am doing approximately 40k damage using the element reduction skill (20k+ per hit)... the huge damage I have made with delphic is 60k+ per. Hit, well, that is on 1 minute timer... they did not survive the 2nd hit., cause they did have little hp left from my teammates damage (which means they are weaker than us)

Well, there was a battle, where there are 2 gaias and 1 herc... i am already the one left alive, and they have like 40% hp left... they were wiped out by my delphic... well, they are not that really strong.

Of course, not in all case i do huge damage. On some herc users, i just deal 8k damage per hit on my delphic (16k).... and sure, that guy was strong.

In short, if the tooon is weak, the sylph is weak. Likewise, if the toon is strong, even if you use weak sylph, it will be strong too., though not as strong as a strong sylph, but still, it will be strong.
                                actually.. hmmm.. it's not the toon.. it's the lvl and how much you put into the sylph.. i repeat.. it's the sylph and not the toon.

Comment

Working...
                                X