Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Eilistraee- View Post
    Lets just say this:

A good mage can kill (50-50 chance) another good mage, (almost 100% of the time) a good knight and (almost 100% of the time) a good archer...
    A good knight can kill (50-50 chance) another good knight and almost 100% of the time another good archer
    Whereas a good archer can kill just, well, (50-50 chance) another good archer that's all,

Basically mage skills allow them to be all rounders in everything in the game from fighting the game AI to actual PvP...
    I can kill simmilar br mage and sometimes knights too...So stop trying to say archers suks at all pvp areas. Ask 60k br mages how many times they win with 60k br archers?
    Yes,archer is not good at all but i'm to lazzy for start over as a mage xD
    Like someone say, money class is the best class.
    Look at zebq...6 weeks and top 4 cross europ server without buffs 86k br. This show what is rule on this game, even with light cashing -300 usd per month- and year of play you can dream about this br

_________

Crit Mage 80v
    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by R27652377 View Post
      the strongest class is any class with a lot of payment
      That's naturally true... but if you put three such players together (1 knight, 1 mage and 1 archer), still that archer will be **** in the face of the knight and mage at the moment

PvP (even WB) should be giving all classes equal chances and not to purposely (or accidentally) tilt the odds in favor of any particular class. Then, individual skills in making/developing these set ups will truly be recognized... unfortunately, this isn't the situation currently in Wartune.
      S144
      Guild: 'Nightmare
      Level 80 Archer

Comment

Best class? Obviously the 4th class called balens.

Comment

With balens you can make every class shine

Comment

Originally posted by -Eilistraee- View Post
            Yo Elu i will agree to disagree with you on Mage vs Knight, but yes, we both fully think alike - Archers are practically useless in pvp... only good against comp AIs

In a war game, where pvp pride reigns a gazillion times over fighting against AIs... never be an archer i learnt (still learning it) it the hard way

Good day!
            Knights win..
            Upper end knights, with 4k block, and 60k HP... or higher, and good attack, will easily kill the other two.

Mages can destroy weaker knights, no problem, same with archers, both dead to mages..
            However..

A properly built Archer can take out another Archer/Mage with no problems..
            Armor Piercer is an archers best friend for PVP =) Especially battlegrounds, start with 100 rage and spam AP til opponent is dead.. then rage build on troops for the next fight...

But too many Archers rely on Lunatic Fire and Multishot, so they're **** =P Mages will win.

Comment

Mages are the best all around class. Archer is for people that like to think and calculate all the time. Knight, well, sorry about ur luck. U have to be tough and take pain until level 65, then you start to come into your own. So, mages have the easiest time. God, I am so glad I picked a mage and not an archer!
              Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

want to be the best spend truck loads of cash

Comment

Originally posted by arguillus View Post
                  want to be the best spend truck loads of cash
                  I seriously don't get this? I know people who have spent $5000+ and I can beat them O_o and I've spent maybe half that...

Cashing early helps, but later on it makes no difference... Everyone catches up.

Comment

That "mage is the easiest class" or "mages only spam AOE" is so overrated. All class needs thinking to build their stats properly. Mages need to have a decent/very good pdef and hp in order to deal with properly built knights and archers. We all know that knights and archers are both physical attackers with high hp/pdef and decent hp/pdef respectively. With this, mages should not also sacrifice having low matk coz this mage will only tickle another good built mage.

The skills to building a toon's stats apply to all classes, this not all about spamming AOE. Not to mention, mages that can spam AOE either have a complete clothing or in pve set, some who don't have this stuffs, even with a good build still needs to earn rage before casting another AOE skill.

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                      I can kill simmilar br mage and sometimes knights too...So stop trying to say archers suks at all pvp areas. Ask 60k br mages how many times they win with 60k br archers?
                      Don't need to make it 60k. even with 50k both will barely made it.
                      Damn lunatic force me to use bless earlier, if not, me and my templar are a dead meat agains archer --"

Prefer to go agains mage that take more than 3 mins to finish rather than archer. Instant but end up with low hp or die.
                      S24 - Reaper's Illusion
                      IGN - Vein

Comment

knight is the strongest 1v1 but sadly troop ruin it

Comment

A high casher mage with equal br as knight and archer can do alot of damage. We should ask linketong to post his comments here.

Or ask Steel lord his feeling about bang the mage.
                          Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                          Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                          Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                          One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                          In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                          One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                          One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                          In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

I dont always have this feeling "yey mage > archer" if both knows what they're doing, and BR about the same. It's going to be an event match. Due to that friggin Lunatic frying my templars -_-.

Against a knight similar BR however I actually have an easier time than against mages, I just need to bless/resto my troop, the longer they alive, the easier I win.

My br is 50k My lvl is 63, maybe things will change, but I don't think so :/ for the moment tied as servers best mage.
                            Last edited by Smoldering; 06-12-2013, 08:34 AM.
                            S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
                            Mage: Existence (G.M)
                            BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

Originally posted by Smoldering View Post
                              I dont always have this feeling "yey mage > archer" if both knows what they're doing, and BR about the same. It's going to be an event match. Due to that friggin Lunatic frying my templars -_-.

Against a knight similar BR however I actually have an easier time than against mages, I just need to bless/resto my troop, the longer they alive, the easier I win.

My br is 50k My lvl is 63, maybe things will change, but I don't think so :/ for the moment tied as servers best mage.
                              If an archer knew what he was doing, he wouldn't use Lunatic... He would just use Armor Piercer over and over until you're dead.

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                                If an archer knew what he was doing, he wouldn't use Lunatic... He would just use Armor Piercer over and over until you're dead.
                                Need PVE set. Anyway some archers does like 90k+ delphic sniper at 50% on 11k pdef, yeah so even the best mages get pwned.
                                Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                                Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                                Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                                One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                                In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                                One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                                One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                                In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Working...
                                X