Get Adobe Flash Player。

Get Adobe Flash Player

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Faye's Diary

Faye's Diary

Where do i get the fayes diary pages from?!!!

Moderator MemoryLane probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. MemoryLane's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    From the Event thread:

Notes: Every World BOSS will drop Faye’s Diary Page x 1. Also, there is a very low chance that lvl. +30 enemies will drop it as well. Faye’s Diary will only be valid for 30 days.

where is Faye's diary?

You can get them from any +30 mob really, they aren't that rare to drop IMO but I do grind a lot.

IGN: Sigrun
    Server: Windshear Peaks
    [Eidolon]lvl 120 Hybrid Mage
    [Eidolon]lvl 120 Hybrid Priest alt: Saeunn
    Proud owner of an [Eidolon]lvl 120 husband, parallel parked outside

Wartune Temple of Ibalize
    Sigrun
    Mage lvl 38

Moderator MemoryLane probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. MemoryLane probably had their total rigged by Stormaggedon. MemoryLane's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Czarmine View Post
    where is Faye's diary?
    Visit the Quartermaster for the quest. Collect 7 pages to complete the quest. Turn in quest at Quartermaster. The diary is yours to keep for 30 days.

Do we just toss extra pages then... I got diaries for all my characters the first day.

Knight of Knowledge Virtue_Sigil is just another poster. For now.... Virtue_Sigil's Avatar
    Pretty much just that.
    Helpful Links
    News & Events
    Support Ticket
    Stuck in AFK?
    Terms of Service

Something wrong or suspicious when talking to a Game Master/Moderator? Check here for the current Customer Service Team.

If you want a guide or a reference (stats) just pm me and I will be happy to make on for you.
    Taking a bit of a break as well, kinda sick at the moment.

Moderators Be Thou for the People.
    -Kind Regards V
    -What's left in the end...is not always what you wish for!

Went to Quartermaster; quest not there despite being on the available quest list. What's going on?

R25074103 that was an Event its already over.

Quote Originally Posted by Latura View Post
    R25074103 that was an Event its already over.
    then why is it still on the list then???

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast