Get Adobe Flash Player。

Get Adobe Flash Player

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: reverse damage is OP!!

reverse damage is OP!!

I'm a mage and i met this nice team in arena with 3 knights using lvl 3 <<reverse damage>> skill so they pop that in the start and i hit them with my <<Rain of Fire>> which hits them all twice and i get 800x2x3=4800 damage back for using 1 aoe spell and then i cast meteoric which hits them the same. So for me that's almost 10k damaged done to myself in 2 spells. i got 10k hp now so i can kill myself in 3 spells and they don't even have to hit me once i don't think this is fair. And if by some weird miracle i get to the 1 min timer and they get 50% bonus dmg i get 7k+ damage for 1 aoe cast...

suggestions:

make the wizard aoe skills hit one big shot to all not 2 little ones cutting the return damage i get in half.

reduce the amount of damage returned in half at least.

P.S. If some1 think I'm wrong about this being OP plz share your thoughts and btw keep in mind this is bad in arena only... in 1v1 duel it doesn't feel as strong since its 1 person only.

I doubt knights need nerfing. If you want RD to be nerfed, they should nerf your AOE for it to be even, since similar strategy is there with 3 mages and aoe every other turn. Which does far more damage, then three knights grouping up and doing RD.

Quote Originally Posted by Quadron View Post
    I'm a mage and i met this nice team in arena with 3 knights using lvl 3 <<reverse damage>> skill so they pop that in the start and i hit them with my <<Rain of Fire>> which hits them all twice and i get 800x2x3=4800 damage back for using 1 aoe spell and then i cast meteoric which hits them the same. So for me that's almost 10k damaged done to myself in 2 spells. i got 10k hp now so i can kill myself in 3 spells and they don't even have to hit me once i don't think this is fair. And if by some weird miracle i get to the 1 min timer and they get 50% bonus dmg i get 7k+ damage for 1 aoe cast...

suggestions:

make the wizard aoe skills hit one big shot to all not 2 little ones cutting the return damage i get in half.

P.S. If some1 think I'm wrong about this being OP plz share your thoughts and btw keep in mind this is bad in arena only... in 1v1 duel it doesn't feel as strong since its 1 person only.

Did u add up how much damage you did? Ill bet you did more damage than they did to you... silly mageling. I think this post is just trolling. Or this mage is just really weak.... Cuz mages are generally op in group arena...

Mage of Multitudes ProNab is just another poster. For now.... ProNab's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Quadron View Post

suggestions:

RD Lv.3 Requires Lv.50 Knight...you're a mage...with "10k" hp?...this is nto worth discussing, close this thread...CLOSE IT! (The Shame...It BURNS!!!)
    'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~ http://youtu.be/q72rDmMMTRI

☣CAIN☣

Mage of Multitudes Barbarossa is just another poster. For now....
    Quote Originally Posted by Teralitha View Post
    Did u add up how much damage you did? Ill bet you did more damage than they did to you... silly mageling. I think this post is just trolling. Or this mage is just really weak.... Cuz mages are generally op in group arena...
    I actually have to agree with Teralitha here. My guess is either your matk is low, your level is low, or you are just a weak mage (no offense). Don't nerf our RD. Making RoF one big hit instead of two little hits make that attack even more OP then what it is now. 1v1 I can make the other mage pay for hitting me with that. Doing that basically negates our best defensive skill.

Priest of Pontifications R23100315 is just another poster. For now....
    MAges are OP!!!!

Mage of Multitudes Barbarossa is just another poster. For now....
    Quote Originally Posted by R23100315 View Post
    MAges are OP!!!!
    Na mages aren't OP. Really depends on your class and your build. Knights will struggle against mages because of our inability to really hit them till we get through their troops. Archers built right should have a better advantage against them with. Other mages...whoever hits hardest and hits smarter will most likely win.

Squire of Statements Xspada is just another poster. For now.... Xspada's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa View Post
    Na mages aren't OP. Really depends on your class and your build. Knights will struggle against mages because of our inability to really hit them till we get through their troops. Archers built right should have a better advantage against them with. Other mages...whoever hits hardest and hits smarter will most likely win.
    really archer built right? how counter them mdef hp? still didnt work against same br as me i got 4.2 mdef 23k hp how about that? im teling you mage super op they can aoe 3-4 time in row archer aoe? lunatic? we can only cast them once that aoe so underpowerd high rage low damge o.o

Priest of Pontifications R23100315 is just another poster. For now....
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa View Post

by the time you reach the mage ,its already too late , lol

easy counter take an archer with you and make sure the archer has scatter shot it will remove RD sure it has a short cool down and knights can just pop right back on but it cost 30 rage and if they used it at the start of battle and the archer removes it then knight will not be able to put it back up for a bit unless they use rage rune.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast