This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reverse damage is OP!!

I'm a mage and i met this nice team in arena with 3 knights using lvl 3 <<reverse damage>> skill so they pop that in the start and i hit them with my <<Rain of Fire>> which hits them all twice and i get 800x2x3=4800 damage back for using 1 aoe spell and then i cast meteoric which hits them the same. So for me that's almost 10k damaged done to myself in 2 spells. i got 10k hp now so i can kill myself in 3 spells and they don't even have to hit me once i don't think this is fair. And if by some weird miracle i get to the 1 min timer and they get 50% bonus dmg i get 7k+ damage for 1 aoe cast...

suggestions:

make the wizard aoe skills hit one big shot to all not 2 little ones cutting the return damage i get in half.

reduce the amount of damage returned in half at least.

P.S. If some1 think I'm wrong about this being OP plz share your thoughts and btw keep in mind this is bad in arena only... in 1v1 duel it doesn't feel as strong since its 1 person only.

I doubt knights need nerfing. If you want RD to be nerfed, they should nerf your AOE for it to be even, since similar strategy is there with 3 mages and aoe every other turn. Which does far more damage, then three knights grouping up and doing RD.

Comment

Originally posted by Quadron View Post
      I'm a mage and i met this nice team in arena with 3 knights using lvl 3 <<reverse damage>> skill so they pop that in the start and i hit them with my <<Rain of Fire>> which hits them all twice and i get 800x2x3=4800 damage back for using 1 aoe spell and then i cast meteoric which hits them the same. So for me that's almost 10k damaged done to myself in 2 spells. i got 10k hp now so i can kill myself in 3 spells and they don't even have to hit me once i don't think this is fair. And if by some weird miracle i get to the 1 min timer and they get 50% bonus dmg i get 7k+ damage for 1 aoe cast...

suggestions:

make the wizard aoe skills hit one big shot to all not 2 little ones cutting the return damage i get in half.

P.S. If some1 think I'm wrong about this being OP plz share your thoughts and btw keep in mind this is bad in arena only... in 1v1 duel it doesn't feel as strong since its 1 person only.

Did u add up how much damage you did? Ill bet you did more damage than they did to you... silly mageling. I think this post is just trolling. Or this mage is just really weak.... Cuz mages are generally op in group arena...

Comment

Originally posted by Quadron View Post

suggestions:

RD Lv.3 Requires Lv.50 Knight...you're a mage...with "10k" hp?...this is nto worth discussing, close this thread...CLOSE IT! (The Shame...It BURNS!!!)
        'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
        ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by Teralitha View Post
          Did u add up how much damage you did? Ill bet you did more damage than they did to you... silly mageling. I think this post is just trolling. Or this mage is just really weak.... Cuz mages are generally op in group arena...
          I actually have to agree with Teralitha here. My guess is either your matk is low, your level is low, or you are just a weak mage (no offense). Don't nerf our RD. Making RoF one big hit instead of two little hits make that attack even more OP then what it is now. 1v1 I can make the other mage pay for hitting me with that. Doing that basically negates our best defensive skill.
          Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
          BR: 67K
          Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

MAges are OP!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by R23100315 View Post
              MAges are OP!!!!
              Na mages aren't OP. Really depends on your class and your build. Knights will struggle against mages because of our inability to really hit them till we get through their troops. Archers built right should have a better advantage against them with. Other mages...whoever hits hardest and hits smarter will most likely win.
              Yitien:

Comment

Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
                Na mages aren't OP. Really depends on your class and your build. Knights will struggle against mages because of our inability to really hit them till we get through their troops. Archers built right should have a better advantage against them with. Other mages...whoever hits hardest and hits smarter will most likely win.
                really archer built right? how counter them mdef hp? still didnt work against same br as me i got 4.2 mdef 23k hp how about that? im teling you mage super op they can aoe 3-4 time in row archer aoe? lunatic? we can only cast them once that aoe so underpowerd high rage low damge o.o

Comment

by the time you reach the mage ,its already too late , lol

Comment

easy counter take an archer with you and make sure the archer has scatter shot it will remove RD sure it has a short cool down and knights can just pop right back on but it cost 30 rage and if they used it at the start of battle and the archer removes it then knight will not be able to put it back up for a bit unless they use rage rune.

Comment

Haha let the "nerf knights they are too OP" threads begin :P Remember how everyone was crying about how Knights are too weak? Lmao! This is funny stuff. Really is.

Comment

Originally posted by Xspada View Post
                        really archer built right? how counter them mdef hp? still didnt work against same br as me i got 4.2 mdef 23k hp how about that? im teling you mage super op they can aoe 3-4 time in row archer aoe? lunatic? we can only cast them once that aoe so underpowerd high rage low damge o.o
                        3-4 AoE in a row? I don't think so. They start off with RoF then most go to LB till RoF cools down. I'm not an archer but have you considered using your freeze skill (not sure about the name)? Cuts that casting time in half doesn't it? I mean if a knight can beat a mage with a lower BR than the mage, then a properly built archer should be able to right? My guess is your skills aren't set right. What about troop lvls? Are yours higher lvled or lower lvled? What about troop research? Too many variables just to take your word at this.
                        Yitien:

Comment

3-4 AoE in a row? I don't think so. They start off with RoF then most go to LB till RoF cools down. I'm not an archer but have you considered using your freeze skill (not sure about the name)? Cuts that casting time in half doesn't it? I mean if a knight can beat a mage with a lower BR than the mage, then a properly built archer should be able to right? My guess is your skills aren't set right. What about troop lvls? Are yours higher lvled or lower lvled? What about troop research? Too many variables just to take your word at this.
                          I think that was directed towards group arena with more mages, doing aoes. In that case, that skill that prolongs casting time won't help you much. It's called deep freeze. I don't find mages OP in 1v1, however in group arena they tend to be a hassle. In 1v1 Deep freeze can help.

Or everyone wants to nerf the other class he's not playing, as much as possible so he has easier time. It sure seems like it in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Kadai View Post
                            I think that was directed towards group arena with more mages, doing aoes. In that case, that skill that prolongs casting time won't help you much. It's called deep freeze. I don't find mages OP in 1v1, however in group arena they tend to be a hassle. In 1v1 Deep freeze can help.

Or everyone wants to nerf the other class he's not playing, as much as possible so he has easier time. It sure seems like it in this thread.
                            You may be right. Right now and I'll reiterate right now it does seem three mages are OP in GA but no one has seen end game. I keep hearing there needs to be a rebalancing cause one class is OP and the others suck and no one has seen end game content. Admittedly R2 hasn't put out the lvl 55 pvp gear but we just haven't seen what happens end game. Wait till we see lvl 80s beating each other stupid before we cry "Rebalance!!!"

But yea 1v1 mages aren't OP at all...except those with higher BRs and better gears and those mythical creatures called cashers...those guys/gals are OP.
                            Yitien:

Comment

... mythical creatures called cashers...those guys/gals are OP.
                              good one )

and mages are not op :P we have low pdef and knights low mdef so it should be balanced ,now all depends on how you build your caracter :P
                              • Server : [S8] Forest of Doom
                              • Nickname : DarkShines
                              • Class : Mage
                              • Level : 50+
                              • Honor: Elite Warrior

Comment

Working...
                              X