Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Buff Rock, nerf paper, scissors are fine" + "OP Mages" + "OP Archers" + "OP Knights".
    So?
    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
      You may be right. Right now and I'll reiterate right now it does seem three mages are OP in GA but no one has seen end game. I keep hearing there needs to be a rebalancing cause one class is OP and the others suck and no one has seen end game content. Admittedly R2 hasn't put out the lvl 55 pvp gear but we just haven't seen what happens end game. Wait till we see lvl 80s beating each other stupid before we cry "Rebalance!!!"

But yea 1v1 mages aren't OP at all...except those with higher BRs and better gears and those mythical creatures called cashers...those guys/gals are OP.
      +1 ^ great post sums it all up. game is balanced atm, the only thing OP is cashers. I'm sure casher Knight would beat casher Mage at the moment
      Fuujin - Deputy of Crusaders - S2 - Level 66

Comment

Originally posted by MiHyun View Post
        +1 ^ great post sums it all up. game is balanced atm, the only thing OP is cashers. I'm sure casher Knight would beat casher Mage at the moment
        depends who spent the most
        'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
        ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by Kadai View Post
          I think that was directed towards group arena with more mages, doing aoes. In that case, that skill that prolongs casting time won't help you much. It's called deep freeze. I don't find mages OP in 1v1, however in group arena they tend to be a hassle. In 1v1 Deep freeze can help.

Or everyone wants to nerf the other class he's not playing, as much as possible so he has easier time. It sure seems like it in this thread.
          thank you this what i wanted to say..

Comment

Oh wow, first post I've seen like this.
            /grab popcorn

Continue please

Comment

he actually said that after taking almost 10k damage, he had 10k left, which means that he has 20k life(pretty high for a mage)
              But i disagree on the OP issue, it is OP only when three knights use it at the same time AND they have high MDEF(+high block)....its a mage killer then

Comment

Originally posted by Quadron View Post
                I'm a mage and i met this nice team in arena with 3 knights using lvl 3 <<reverse damage>> skill so they pop that in the start and i hit them with my <<Rain of Fire>> which hits them all twice and i get 800x2x3=4800 damage back for using 1 aoe spell and then i cast meteoric which hits them the same. So for me that's almost 10k damaged done to myself in 2 spells. i got 10k hp now so i can kill myself in 3 spells and they don't even have to hit me once i don't think this is fair. And if by some weird miracle i get to the 1 min timer and they get 50% bonus dmg i get 7k+ damage for 1 aoe cast...

suggestions:

make the wizard aoe skills hit one big shot to all not 2 little ones cutting the return damage i get in half.

reduce the amount of damage returned in half at least.

P.S. If some1 think I'm wrong about this being OP plz share your thoughts and btw keep in mind this is bad in arena only... in 1v1 duel it doesn't feel as strong since its 1 person only.
                thats why im go with warrior , use heal and whatsoever to stay longer in battle its not all about offensive to win BAAAAAKAAA !
                oh and 4800 damage overall u take for 1 aoe isnt that scary
                Last edited by terayaki2; 10-13-2012, 06:17 AM.
                [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                NasrulEyo
                Mage
                Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
                U can submit a here
                My guide

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
                  he actually said that after taking almost 10k damage, he had 10k left, which means that he has 20k life(pretty high for a mage)
                  its ez for mage to reach 20k hp , medal powwah
                  [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                  NasrulEyo
                  Mage
                  Havoc

U can submit a here
                  My guide

Comment

Originally posted by ProNab View Post
                    RD Lv.3 Requires Lv.50 Knight...you're a mage...with "10k" hp?...this is nto worth discussing, close this thread...CLOSE IT! (The Shame...It BURNS!!!)
                    Words of a true master
                    Whatever pronab just said is probably 100%% right cause (read the bottom sentence)
                    This is the worst thing i have ever come across
                    1 mage with only 20k or whatever HP dealing with knights who are level 50

To: Thread poster
                    Are u crazy if ur HP is that LOW then its not knights not reverse damage that need nerfing U JUST NEED TO BUILD UR HP
                    In fact if anyone should get nerf it should be mages AOE cause Knights LACK MDEF HENCE ARE PRIME TARGETS OF MAGES

ALSO FOR SOME PEOPLE WHO THINK BLOCK IS A GOOD EFFECT
                    JUST TO LET U KNOW HIGH BLOCK IS POINTLESS CAUSE NO MATTER HOW HIGH BLOCK MAYBE IT STILL IS BASED ON CHANCE HENCE ITS NOT NEEDED MORE THAN MDEF AND MDEF IS HARD FOR KNIGHTS TO GET UNLESS THEY ARE CASH PLAYERS WHO SOCKET 4 ITEMS WITH LEVEL 3 AND ABOVE MDEF GEMS AND HAVE PRISTINE WILLPOWER LEVEL 4
                    SO DON'T SAY KNIGHTS HAVE HIGH MDEF CAUSE WE KNIGHTS DO NOT HAVE HIGH MDEF
                    THE CLASS WITH HIGHEST MDEF ARE MAGES ALSO ARE THE ONES WITH LOWEST PDEF SO IF U LOSE TO A KNIGHT DON'T BLAME KNIGHTS
                    BLAME URSELF FOR BUILDING URSELF TO HAVE LOW PDEF AND LOW HP
                    Last edited by Hyorinmaru6; 10-13-2012, 06:35 AM.
                    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
                      Words of a true master
                      Whatever pronab just said is probably 100%% right cause (read the bottom sentence)

Are u crazy if ur HP is that LOW then its not knights not reverse damage that need nerfing U JUST NEED TO BUILD UR HP
                      In fact if anyone should get nerf it should be mages AOE cause Knights LACK MDEF HENCE ARE PRIME TARGETS OF MAGES

JUST TO LET U KNOW HIGH BLOCK IS POINTLESS CAUSE NO MATTER HOW HIGH BLOCK MAYBE IT STILL IS BASED ON CHANCE HENCE ITS NOT NEEDED MORE THAN MDEF AND MDEF IS HARD FOR KNIGHTS TO GET UNLESS THEY ARE CASH PLAYERS WHO SOCKET 4 ITEMS WITH LEVEL 3 AND ABOVE MDEF GEMS AND HAVE PRISTINE WILLPOWER LEVEL 4
                      THE CLASS WITH HIGHEST MDEF ARE MAGES ALSO ARE THE ONES WITH LOWEST PDEF SO IF U LOSE TO A KNIGHT DON'T BLAME KNIGHTS
                      so this thread poster actually got 10k hp only
                      lmao , what lvl is he/she/it ? what lvl guild skill for endu ? which set he/she/it use ? i waste my time reading this thread this thread poster
                      Last edited by terayaki2; 10-13-2012, 12:57 PM.
                      [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                      NasrulEyo
                      Mage
                      Havoc

U can submit a here
                      My guide

Comment

1 more thing, it aint actually 800, its 1k(QTE)

Comment

Words of a true master

Will have to disagree about the block comment, if ya come check out S5 it is VERY competitive, Knights stack up Block Gems as if they were some sort of drug addiction, It GETS ANNOYING when they constantly block 6-9 times "IN A ROW" yes you read right, "IN A ROW" I end up dealing about 30-35% less damage while they end up healing...did I forget to mention they were smart enough to put spam healing angels behind them? (for god's sake I almost lost to a non-casher on full lv.3 block gems -.-) I want block chances Nerfed Q_Q *Troll Da Kniiights, they rebel...THEY REBEL!!!*

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
                          1 more thing, it aint actually 800, its 1k(QTE)
                          Yeh...dat *** hurts when it piles up overtime..buuuut...Regen sometimes makes it slightly better ^^
                          Last edited by ProNab; 10-14-2012, 10:48 AM.
                          'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                          ☣CAIN☣

Comment

[QUOTE=Hyorinmaru6;257947]Words of a true master

mm I completely disagree with this, its actually VERY common to see 20k hp mages who are lvl 50ish, its coz they dont target HP build, they dont need to, their main power is their MATK and not HP.....so this guy having 20k HP is actually pretty strong, im sure his MATK would be decent, and ur point that a 20k HP mage cannot face a lvl 50 knight is not correct atall, the top mage in my server has 21k HP, but has 9k matk, and this build is cool for any mage and can OWN lvl 50 knights, it seems to me that the knights he faced must be having tenacity and goddess blessing or something like that, thats why they actually werent taking heavy hits.

Comment

Words of a true master

mm I completely disagree with this, its actually VERY common to see 20k hp mages who are lvl 50ish, its coz they dont target HP build, they dont need to, their main power is their MATK and not HP.....so this guy having 20k HP is actually pretty strong, im sure his MATK would be decent, and ur point that a 20k HP mage cannot face a lvl 50 knight is not correct atall, the top mage in my server has 21k HP, but has 9k matk, and this build is cool for any mage and can OWN lvl 50 knights, it seems to me that the knights he faced must be having tenacity and goddess blessing or something like that, thats why they actually werent taking heavy hits

Comment

Originally posted by terayaki2 View Post
                                thats why im go with warrior , use heal and whatsoever to stay longer in battle its not all about offensive to win BAAAAAKAAA !
                                oh and 4800 damage overall u take for 1 aoe isnt that scary
                                likes this post .. haha ..
                                [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                                Stellar
                                Knight
                                Havoc

"If you really listen for it .. you'll begin to hear that phrase in the melody of the flute that was played .."

Comment

Working...
                                X