X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
    Words of a true master
    Whatever pronab just said is probably 100%% right cause (read the bottom sentence)
    This is the worst thing i have ever come across
    1 mage with only 20k or whatever HP dealing with knights who are level 50

To: Thread poster
    Are u crazy if ur HP is that LOW then its not knights not reverse damage that need nerfing U JUST NEED TO BUILD UR HP
    In fact if anyone should get nerf it should be mages AOE cause Knights LACK MDEF HENCE ARE PRIME TARGETS OF MAGES

ALSO FOR SOME PEOPLE WHO THINK BLOCK IS A GOOD EFFECT
    JUST TO LET U KNOW HIGH BLOCK IS POINTLESS CAUSE NO MATTER HOW HIGH BLOCK MAYBE IT STILL IS BASED ON CHANCE HENCE ITS NOT NEEDED MORE THAN MDEF AND MDEF IS HARD FOR KNIGHTS TO GET UNLESS THEY ARE CASH PLAYERS WHO SOCKET 4 ITEMS WITH LEVEL 3 AND ABOVE MDEF GEMS AND HAVE PRISTINE WILLPOWER LEVEL 4
    SO DON'T SAY KNIGHTS HAVE HIGH MDEF CAUSE WE KNIGHTS DO NOT HAVE HIGH MDEF
    THE CLASS WITH HIGHEST MDEF ARE MAGES ALSO ARE THE ONES WITH LOWEST PDEF SO IF U LOSE TO A KNIGHT DON'T BLAME KNIGHTS
    BLAME URSELF FOR BUILDING URSELF TO HAVE LOW PDEF AND LOW HP
    Fail...just fail oh and I don't just mean the OP...
    S15
    Fluxie (Flux)
    Archer
    Newb
    Assistant G.M. of Avalon
    RAWR

Comment

It's weren't that op lol.
      In my server a level 35 knight with 23k hp and 5k patk with full pvp set which ignore enemy defense by 1k rule bg. >.>"
      He didn't even use troops in bg lol..none ever get his hp down to half.
      It just the fact that your weak in stat..reverse damage did nothing but trash unless you level the astral to higher level.
      Ign:Nykza
      Class:Archer
      Server:S41
      Guild:Infinity

Intro:I'm a totally free to play user and i'm proud to said that a non-casher had no chances on betting me in bg,ga,arean. Because i'm far more than a casher...^^) i work hard for my efforts.

Comment

< lv40, reverse damage is so-so. only 200 damage reversed. at 40, its 500 + 25% qte = 625. at 50, 800 + 25% qte = 1000.
        and it has nothing to do with astral. we're talking about knight's skill called reverse damage, not deflection astral.
        lv 35 knight with 23k hp and 5k patk? obviously a casher knight.

Comment

Extreme Cashers are OP.

Please nerf Balens.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
          X