[Guide] Knight - Damage dealer - Arena/WB

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tidus

well,i don't cash and still im one of the best knights in my server in server 398 so everyone think they have to cash to be good your wrong

Comment

• is great im the boss doopkillelr

Comment

• i miss that sword

Comment

• build/guide has more about crit then i saw of patk so makes no sense FAIL

Comment

• do not ever follow this guide... its perfectly wrong

Comment

• outstandingly outdated guide, was wrong at the time it was posted, now it's a huge mistake to follow . please someone delete it, not worth confusing people with this

Comment

• Just because it is outdated doesn't mean some new players will find it useful in some way and like most forums threads of this type it hardly gets deleted for that reason

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkyUK View Post
                  Just because it is outdated doesn't mean some new players will find it useful in some way and like most forums threads of this type it hardly gets deleted for that reason
                  read my post, it is not just outdated , it is also completely wrong and following this guide would make any new player want to quit after they realise the mistake. why confuse new players with this ?

Comment

• not refering to the original post m8 but to the all the other posts after it. Newbies will read and take what they need from it. And I get your point but they won't delete it. I was a Mod and a Super-Mod for another browser game and we had strict instructions only to remove posts that were abusive or not in the spirit of the game

Comment

not refering to the original post m8 but to the all the other posts after it. Newbies will read and take what they need from it. And I get your point but they won't delete it. I was a Mod and a Super-Mod for another browser game and we had strict instructions only to remove posts that were abusive or not in the spirit of the game
                      you are wrong too, sorry i don't mean to disrespect but show me a newbie that looks for a guide, finds a guide but doesn't read it, he reads the comments instead? that's absurd..

Comment

• Originally posted by vladrulzdaworld View Post
                        you are wrong too, sorry i don't mean to disrespect but show me a newbie that looks for a guide, finds a guide but doesn't read it, he reads the comments instead? that's absurd..
                        More people do that than you seem to think.

But in short: unless I'm going on a major spring cleaning, this thread will stay exactly where it is. If you don't want to see it near the top: stop commenting, and it'll get buried over time.
                        "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

• Well as I have been playing browser games and RPG's all my life I would say I should know something about them. As to your post that I am wrong well I disagree. Just because someone posted a guide doesn't mean oh hey look theres a guide lets just use it without reading all the other posts ..... erm nope that isn't how most would do it but that is just my opinion. Last post here as it is now considered trolling. Thanks

Comment

Well as I have been playing browser games and RPG's all my life I would say I should know something about them. As to your post that I am wrong well I disagree. Just because someone posted a guide doesn't mean oh hey look theres a guide lets just use it without reading all the other posts ..... erm nope that isn't how most would do it but that is just my opinion. Last post here as it is now considered trolling. Thanks
                            You are completely wrong not just wrong or half wrong. You are putting words in my mouth so to speak. I never said people just follow the guide without reading the other posts, but you on the other hand stated that people follow the posts not the guide itself. Read the posts more carefully please

"not refering to the original post m8 but to the all the other posts after it." I believe this is what you said earlier ) which is total bull
                            Last edited by vladrulzdaworld; 04-01-2015, 04:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X