No announcement yet.

[Guide/Reference]Sperion Weapon System

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you have rebirthed and accepted the quest for your sperion, there is a work around of getting to heavenly isle by picking up your rebirth quest everyday and then using the "fallen angel" rebirth quest to get to heavenly isle to complete your mob kills for your sperion quest.

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Comment

Originally posted by BlazingAngel View Post
      If you have rebirthed and accepted the quest for your sperion, there is a work around of getting to heavenly isle by picking up your rebirth quest everyday and then using the "fallen angel" rebirth quest to get to heavenly isle to complete your mob kills for your sperion quest.
      You can also use the Marriage TP rings... That's the fastest way >, .<

And for those who are wondering the cost of the Superior Eternal is 1011 SP and 1K PC

...upgrade cost in ESO is expensive...LV100+ costs me 500 ESO a click
      Last edited by Reverie; 12-29-2015, 09:35 PM. Reason: Posts merged.
      IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
      Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
      Kamikaze Member
      Somany systems...so little time...
      If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
        Yes, Sperion gems are removable just as regular gems are.~
        Do Sperions need to be a certain level of morph before they can be socketed? I have level 7 spirit gems, but it won't let me socket my Sperion at all.

Comment

Originally posted by TheAbjectKing View Post
          Do Sperions need to be a certain level of morph before they can be socketed? I have level 7 spirit gems, but it won't let me socket my Sperion at all.
          i think u can only socket lvl 7 gems at superior gold one of purple morph (not 100% sure) but yes u can't socket certain lvl gems depending on what your sperion is.

on ur sperion where is says socket in orange it should say 'maximum gem level' with number on the right of it.
          'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Working...
          X