This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reverse Damage

hello all, i was wondering whether the reverse damage is maxout out at level 3? if that is so, then it must be pretty useless at later levels when people will be having 50k+ hp dont u think? Are there ways to increase its power?(ive heard that talent does something like that)

Yes. Max is level 3 with 800 damage. (+25% for QTE)

Yes. Useless when Opponents start having 40k or 50k HP.

Dunno.

Hope so.

Comment

This is my opinion on the matter. Lets say I'm facing a player with 50k hp. I have lvl 3 RD which with QTE is 1k points of damage per hit for 10 hits. We all know this. For the cost of 30 rage you do 1/5 of their hp...how many other attacks do you see doing that for 30 rage? I'll take my RD lvl 3...
      Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
      BR: 67K
      Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

but there is never only one player in the opp party, and 10 turns is very low imo if u think about the later levels when fights will extend for minutes. Mages will laugh at reverse dmg coz they can easily heal themselves up for >1k per turn, and imo knights have no good way to counter the mages except for RD, ulti slasher will stop targeting the mages after they heal....looks like we'll be meat for mages later on unless we stock up on mdef

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
          but there is never only one player in the opp party, and 10 turns is very low imo if u think about the later levels when fights will extend for minutes. Mages will laugh at reverse dmg coz they can easily heal themselves up for >1k per turn, and imo knights have no good way to counter the mages except for RD, ulti slasher will stop targeting the mages after they heal....looks like we'll be meat for mages later on unless we stock up on mdef
          Knights weakness is mdef, so lol yeah I'm working on upping mine now.

Comment

u seem to be forgetting the fact its not an attack, yet u still do that dmg + ur actual attack so its pretty darn good.

Comment

That's not their only weakness.

Don't get me wrong, I love my knight and he is a powerhouse (for not being a casher), but it has been a hard hard road to follow. Had to buy purple mDef astral to even get that because astral luck has not been there, and farming the crypts like crazy to get good gems to synthesize. Just keep pushing forward. When all the hard work pays off, it makes the victories that much more satisfying.

Just be patient, and keep upgrading when you can. Knights pay off in the long run. It just take patience and dedication. You'll see it turn around soon enough. And I still get a chuckle when those mages crumple to the ground.
              ChieftainRez
              Knight
              VictisHNR
              [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Originally posted by ChieftainRez View Post
                That's not their only weakness.

Don't get me wrong, I love my knight and he is a powerhouse (for not being a casher), but it has been a hard hard road to follow. Had to buy purple mDef astral to even get that because astral luck has not been there, and farming the crypts like crazy to get good gems to synthesize. Just keep pushing forward. When all the hard work pays off, it makes the victories that much more satisfying.

Just be patient, and keep upgrading when you can. Knights pay off in the long run. It just take patience and dedication. You'll see it turn around soon enough. And I still get a chuckle when those mages crumple to the ground.
                well the pdef/mdef nerf of the 4 set pvp does hurt, but I really do not have any issues with archers unless they have 8-9k patk. MDEF is what we lack due to no 20% bonus talent to MDEF, only PDEF

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
                  Wait we talking about GA or RD in general? In general its a wonderful skill...not as useful in pve but still good to throw up from time to time. Single pvp it rocks and yea you say they heal that damage per turn with their heals but doesn't that damage they take from RD negate that healing or at least part of it? If they heal 1200 per turn for x number of turns and you have RD lvl 3 going and they hit you with one attack and take 1k damage, that means they have a net gain of 200 BEFORE you attack. Now if you do 2-3k with your hit...doesn't that mean you win that round? Nothing we can do about the heals except negate what we can. DoT's are wonderful in pvp. Any time you can do damage without having to attack is a good thing.

GA's are a bit different but knights starting off with a high lvl RD really makes the other team regret those AoE's...well not mages per se. They typically do more damage with their AoE and admittedly seem to get it off faster >.<
                  Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
                  BR: 67K
                  Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Working...
                  X