Get Adobe Flash Player。

Get Adobe Flash Player

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Transfer Accounts

Transfer Accounts

Is it possible to transfer your account to another server. spent to much money and time to start again in the game wouldnt mind playing on the new server but dont wanna start again. The new Server is pretty good for me cause it is only 2 hours behind. Do u get a bonus for starting a new game when u spent a bit of money on the game.Then they bring out a new server that is really close to your time and u are meant to start again thats just not fair.

Is it possible to get the balens back u paided for when u start a new game or just the ones u have lefted over in your old game.

Priest of Pontifications
    are you serious?

Herald of Harkenings
    Unfortunately no you can not transfer your old account onto a new server.

Herald of Harkenings
    i hope this problem can Wartune team agreed...

i have same problem too... now i play with a crops deadman any where....

feel like survive in the server

Herald of Harkenings
    amen to that

Herald of Harkenings
    i've heard some chinese game where we can transfer acc to another server-can't remember the name-
    wish they can do that on wartune..i'd like to move on to oceanic but my char is already 46 w a lot of gold astral..u_u..
    n i hate to start it all over again..

Herald of Harkenings
    same thing edena willage is too far and time zone is killin me, i got events in 3 oclock in the morning my eyes are like donuts

Squire of Statements
    Xferring to a new server gives tooo much of an advantage to those that are able to do it. I understand that the time zone does not fit you well, but those that are looking to transfer did play the game knowing it was in the wrong time zone. If they did not know from day one leveling up to a level of measure would have showed that the time zone was wrong for them.

Squire of Statements
    So you build up a good character with cash bought advantages, and then you want to move it onto a brand new server and own the world bosses ... when that server gets full, simply hop to the next one, rinse and repeat ?

Nah, never going to happen, it would give cashers even more of an advantage than they already have. If your server is dead, chances are it'll be merged in the future ... that's the only way it'll happen.

Squire of Statements
    Quote Originally Posted by daveime View Post
    So you build up a good character with cash bought advantages, and then you want to move it onto a brand new server and own the world bosses ... when that server gets full, simply hop to the next one, rinse and repeat ?

Nah, never going to happen, it would give cashers even more of an advantage than they already have. If your server is dead, chances are it'll be merged in the future ... that's the only way it'll happen.
    It would give a huge advantage to even non cashers, 1st world boss spawns, the lvl 20's fight over trying to kill it....mr/mrs transfer steps into the fight(40+, or higher)yeah I got this.....its a bit too much for the advantage anyone w/ levels casher, or non casher would receive. I feel bad for those(up to a point)that are on the wrong server for their time zone, but you kept on playing on a bad server....

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast