Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there are players who are envy and files ticket saying you sell account by cash or scam ppl and once you file a ticket for help R2 will say they have evidence.. like me they ban me. for a month
    IGN:HuGgEr
    Class: Fire Mage (SCION)
    Server: Windhear Peaks
    LEVEL 100
    "PROUD TO BE A FILIPINO"

MY BEST GUIDE!!
    Purchase crystals in the Philippines using LOAD CENTRAL!!

REFINE EQUIPEMENTS

ALL ABOUT MOUNTS

Comment

being a scion doesnt' get you loyal to the game i been loyal to the game too if i have been on one char im eidolon for now..and the gm can see all the trading that happens between me and chippy all the whisper and screenshot that i've got i have the evidence but if he have the counter screenshot as his defenssive evidence then show it !

Comment

i have heard both sides and i say just because u are a scoin or edolon that doesn't mean ur not a scammer i think it is fair to ban both of them for 1 month
        Yesterday was history, tomorrow is a mystery but today is a gift.

Comment

yep so true and so sad, i know of 1 player who i think should be banned

Comment

It has already been suggested by another Moderator for the original poster to file a ticket in order to discover the reasoning behind the player's ban.

Level and plane do not mean anything, so why is this coming into play?

No further threads on this issue will be created, otherwise they will be deleted.

Closing Thread.

P.S. BrotherVT says LOLOLOLOL

Comment

Working...
            X