Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

R2GAMES ! WHY U Make MAGE and Archer Strong EnougH But Make Knight WEAKLESS!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2GAMES ! WHY U Make MAGE and Archer Strong EnougH But Make Knight WEAKLESS!

R2GAMES ! WHY U Make MAGE and Archer Strong EnougH But Make Knight WEAKLESS!
    I PLAYING KNIGHT EVERYDAY till lv 43 But I ALWAYS LIKE DUMBASS WHEN FIGHT WITH MAGE AND ARCHER!! ITS MAKE ME ILL WILL, You KNOW THAT!!
    IT IS NOT FAIR ! YOU KNOW!
    R2GAMES CAN U SEE REAL!! PLay As Knight And you will See... SOB

LoL, I agree & disagree, I play a level 36 Mage, and my girlfriend plays a level 36 Knight, and we get our ***** handed to us alot by Archers, which I believe is an over rated/powered class. We have also had our ***** handed to us by Mages, & Knights, face it, it's gonna happen because R2 doesn't know to balance the classes, let alone cashers vs. non-cashers. They're only interested in one thing, your money, not the fact you are enjoying the game. That is how all these games are.

Comment

I have to disagree with this. There are no OP classes. Lvl 45 knight here and I can beat mages and archers. If I'm incredibly lucky I can beat some casher mages/archers. Knights are not weak and if anything we are a bit OP. Wait till around the 40s and with the right build (and I really want to stress this too) you can beat just about anything.
      Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
      BR: 67K
      Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

So any advice on how to get better gear, so my girlfriend & I can progress in the game other than playing it 24/7. We keep asking other players, and the R2 Team, and keep hitting dead ends, is there a strategy? Is there a way that everyone can have the same attack speed, etc.?

Comment

Well there are typically two builds for knights and both seem to work. You can go with the tank build (max def, hp and low patk) which is effective but is difficult to build because its not very flashy. Or you can go with a dpt (damage per turn) build. I was skeptical about this build but it does work. I have redone my skills to focus more on offense and it has paid off. I have fun in BGs now

This is my current skill build:
          Click image for larger version

Name:	My skill build.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	79.4 KB
ID:	1661945

My toon is far from upgraded and I really can't wait till I get there. I was originally going full tank build but I have seen success with this build and I will be going back to the tank build in the future. I want to maximize my damage output for the WB (was number 18 in the one earlier today) to maximize my gold for my guild skills and astrals. Right now the astrals I use are a purple patk, and 3 oranges (will destroyer, hp and negate x amount of damage). At lvl 40 I highly recommend getting angels as that heal factor is so critical.

As far as what gear you need, the lvl 35 pvp gear till you get your 45 pvp gear. The 35 pvp gear is harder to get because you will most likely be about 37-39 before you get it but when you do you notice a big difference. After that just doing the two BGs and one GA will give you all the insigs you need for your 45 pvp gear. Do the catacomb daily to get your crypt tokens and work on getting the lvl 40 rings/trinkets (rings give hp and the trinkets give patk) and when you have all that at 45...knights start to shine then.

Here is a bit of proof that this build can work. I did this last night in the arena:
          Click image for larger version

Name:	Arena Rank 4.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	42.8 KB
ID:	1661946
          Last edited by Barbarossa; 10-21-2012, 08:42 PM.
          Yitien:

Comment

you do know r2 cant do anything about the classes?its not their game they just host it.
            and dude just ride it out lol knights become hp eventually idk about other ppl but everytime i lvl a bit or get higher lvl gears i feel stronger and more even to mages with the same gear
            IGN:Vanguard

Level:scion 5*

Class/Build:AM hybrid ranger

Fantasia

Server:S65 evil beast sanctuary

You win battles by knowing the enemy's timing, and using a timing which the enemy does not expect.

only for the ladies

Comment

you dont have to say that.... warriors are like stones. they are tankers and they have a passive pdef and hp skills
              also its unfair to us archers nor mages that you guys have a shield skill and rebound skill... im laughing why?? because you dont know what warriors can do or you still dont know warriors used... (^.-)v
              Server: 64 Permbridge
              IGN: ♫☺JeaN☺♫
              Job: SpellWeaver
              Guild: Eminence

Comment

Na its not unfair that we have our shield and Reflect Damage just like its not unfair that archers crit like crazy and have their freeze ability which really sucks for a mage and just like its not unfair that mages have good heals...all balances out in the end. But yea most knights who struggle don't utilize what they have.
                Yitien:

Comment

but you know... all characters has their own specialties
                  so its equal....

Comment

just dont blame those people who made this game
                    if you are smart you wont say a thing like that
                    learn more from this game... goodluck ^^

Comment

Yep what she said ^_^
                      Yitien:

Comment

TBH, i think greatest disadvantage abt knight is that they have to break thru the front row before they can reach the back. except if they have their aoe which cost 50rage. in my server, we have a non-casher knight that can hit harder than a casher archer. whenever i fight him, i have to put my troops in front.

Comment

Knight being weak is a joke.

Comment

So... 5% dmg reduction from lvl2 Tenacity and 15% dmg reduction from lvl5 Enhanced Goddess Blessing isn't enough for you? How about heal on block, though it's bugged, the thing is quite handy. Agoran Sheild +20%HP each cast, Apollo Shield gives you 20% dmg reduction too, and don't forget Reverse, at lvl2 625 dmg per hit is decent. So to sum up, you have like 20% dmg reduction at all times, +20% when Apollo Shield get casted, +20% HP each time Agoran Shield get up, etc. If that doesn't give you enough to live through fights, I don't know what does. And to be honest, building an offensive Knight isn't easy, if you fail at it, don't blame the game. So far, I can only see a few offense Knights that are successful, and believe me, they are really successful.
                            The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Knights are weak at the start. They have poor DPS. It's a vicious cycle.

Poor Dps -> slower kills -> slower xp gain
                              Poor Dps -> low damage on WB -> mimimal amounts of Gold and Daru -> cant afford to upgrade astrals, troops, guild contributions, etc
                              (on the other hand, archers top WB gain warrior bonuses which further imrpoves their ability)

Weak troops, weak levels -> thrashed by archers, mages -> low insigs and honor gained from BG and Arena -> cant afford arena sets
                              weak astrals, weak troops, weak equipments, weak levels -> weak catacombs levels.
                              When it all adds up, people feel frustrated.

Yes. you are not weak. just frustrated. Get to higher levels and you will shine, in your bright gold armor.

Lastly to add on, the game fails to show another menu when it first started:

Welcome to Wartune. Please choose your Character:

1. Archer (Easy Mode)
                              2. Mage (Normal Mode)
                              3. Knight (Hard Mode)
                              4. Casher Archer,Knight,Mage (E.E Mode) (stands for "easy, expensive" if you want to know)

Lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X