Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Guide] Browser Setup Guide (Also known as anti-lag precautions)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you, it's help a lot

Comment

bAd lAg I HaTe LaG

Comment

dam lag,every time i try log in, blank page, after loading file 16 my screen got black

Comment

i switched from crome to firefox and its seems aloot lesser lag bt it gives alot more problems then chrome
          1. i cant use any skill tru hotkeys im forsed to click them witch gives me a 50% skip turn
          2. im unable to change anything from flash player that apears on the screen it wont let me click on acept for flash storange to increase game preformens and as you know if you cant click acept on it you are unable to play at all
          so me question is how do i make my skills work with hotkeys so i dont skip a turn and most inportend is there a way to disable that flash pop up that asks if you wana enable flash storage i would be so greatfull if i finaly get my answer on that ty
          sirenia 32 server 91 knight 430 k br

Comment

I am facing lag during guild battle time..my toon becomes auto when enter a battle. I can't choose any skill action and sometimes I can't find where I am in actual and when I atk someone I can't enter the battle instantly , after 3-5 min I enter a battle but don't know which one it is. What should I do? This is happening after new patch for clothing system. I am from Kabam, USWEST server-1

Comment

I am facing these problems both from Crome and Firefox...letting u know

Comment

for me flock browser is the best...after last adobe update i used to lag out and crash at end of boss fights or anytime i load a few vids ff,chrome would just crash...i recently switch to flock it runs an old version of ff(some call that version the best) i dont lag in bg,arena,dgns and lastnight guildwar finals everyone screaming they have lag while i was able to run pass them at light speed and chase down escaping laggers np
                IGN:Vanguard

Level:scion 5*

Class/Build:AM hybrid ranger

Fantasia

Server:S65 evil beast sanctuary

You win battles by knowing the enemy's timing, and using a timing which the enemy does not expect.

only for the ladies

Comment

Go back an update Major, uninstall your last update.

Comment

well well it works
                    thanx
                    Obstacles are challenges for winners and excuses for losers!

Comment

So it's a problem in our end? that's why most of the players are lagging?. Did that already still the game lags. The problem is in your end R2. The issue is recurrent and everyone's experiencing lag problems.

If players check other game sites while still on Wartune they will see that the other game site is NOT LAGGING and NO DELAY.
                      Plus this a browser game only, your systems cant accommodate the volume of players or data then upgrade it.
                      Fix your systems!

(these cant be moderator's alternate accnt giving positive replies, i hope not, well who knows .)
                      Last edited by R23238305; 03-18-2013, 02:11 PM.

Comment

First,
                        The guide of how to fix Firefox for lag SUCKS!!
                        There are no such properties in Firefox no longer and it is time for you to update your guide.

Comment

fix the GB STUPID LAG DA
                          -----)darky | s115(-------

Comment

Dear Glimmer...
                            i'm using Maxthon as browser since (FF, Opera, Safari, Chrome, IE all failed)
                            the browser is quite fast... but u see... every a couple minute (5 - 15 minutes) it goes laaaging (slow motion)
                            and every after fighting (huge boss, such as tauren, "The Eye", Headless Knight Boss) also the laag comes
                            it's like the fan of my CPU goes *whirrrr* faster than usual...
                            and after i refresh the browser... it'll calm again, and everything fast like usual...
                            already did the advice u told above... but none can fix this... pls i need ur advice here
                            thank you
                            Server : [S69] Corftey Ravine
                            IGN : Queenie
                            Class : Mage
                            Level : 61
                            Guild : 'Nightmare

Comment

I'm running Ubuntu and have a prompt to allow local storage usage for adobe, but can't click confirm or deny, and thoughts?

Comment

sami mawon ...tetap lag di S40

Comment

Working...
                                X