Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Guide] Browser Setup Guide (Also known as anti-lag precautions)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have did this but have seen a degrade. The game has lagged more in bg and it has froze to.

Update I took the hardware accelerator off and I know my comp can use it and it seems to have helped.
    Last edited by ServiusTheBear; 04-16-2013, 02:54 AM.

[S19] Desert of Curses - Guild: Alliance

Comment

hi all i have a question about the guild battle...i use 3 acc playing the game in same browser...but why just only me lagging in guild battle...and just is my own acc lagging in guild battle.. guy can help fix about this problem?

Comment

thx for the tips, i aggree that firefox is the best for this game

Comment

Originally posted by R22829207 View Post
          Google chrome is the faster browser for playing
          I use Google Chrome for everything elso but not for wartune. I have installed Firefox especially for this game, and it works far better.

Gratz for the guide! It is helpful!

Comment

try this:

http://www.howtogeek.com/103292/how-...google-chrome/

Comment

i have tried some browser in some different device and spec. n Internet Explorer is better so far.

IGN : JiNN
              Job : Mage
              Homebase: R2-S300 - Scarwood Forest
              SpeciaL SkiLL: Handsome

Comment

To each their own browser, I'm considering trying Comodo Dragon based on Chrome..

Comment

I cannot load the game, I have a mac. I am at level 49, but I am having issues with loading the game, but only today. I was hoping that maybe someone was having the same problem as me, 193.

Comment

It does not matter how my browser is set up, every person i have talked to still freezes or lags in spire. my whole guild has problems in guild battle with lag after each battle. the divine altar only stops lagging when each guild member is resting their mounts. bg lags in the beginning and usually halfway through i have experienced lagging and client errors that require a refresh (sometimes kicking me from bg using one attempt).
                    Fate Server 12
                    I choose my Fate

Comment

I have 1 ? when is the new 1.6 update to take place or next matniace on S120

Comment

BUMPING THREAD!!!!!!!!!!

excellent guide..thank you for taking the time to make this.
                        ''No body wants to play the game,Everybody just wants to win!"

Comment

i cant log in wartune ..... something trouble about loading stack file 6% please help me

Comment

how can i get emperor cloth, cuz there no in the shop

Comment

thats stupid.. what had html/java cache with flash to do? lol

when you (wartune) had too small connection interface on your servers and to low RAM capacity its clear why we all have every day some big lags
                              1000+ players on 1 server at the same time is a hard challange, but not impossible -.-

i have an intel quad, 2700K with 5GHZ processor, 32GB DDR3 Ram and 64Bit System, nvidea Geforce 680 and a 100MBit connection / 12 ping
                              also its only YOUR SERVERtechnologie that makes for all the big lags
                              Last edited by duestereLegende; 07-15-2013, 02:05 AM.

Comment

man that is awsome ty so so much
                                forever faithful

Comment

Working...
                                X