Get Adobe Flash Player。

Get Adobe Flash Player

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wartune Advertisements

Herald of Harkenings

Wartune Advertisements

So I used to play Crystal Saga, and I haven't been on in a long time. At the time I quit, Wartune had just started, so I was not familiar with it. When I browse around websites, I happen upon many Wartune advertisements, and all of them are suggestive of something with a female character. Is this what the game is about now? I don't remember reading anything about Hentai in your games. I'm a bit disappointed that you have to resort to this tactic of advertisement to draw people to your game. If the game is good, people will find it themselves, no need to put a picture of a woman with minimal clothing with the caption, "She has all the excitement you need."

- Sincerely

Diadem of Blackrock Gorge

Once again, that's not us. That's an ad from the other folks whose site I won't be mentioning that also run Wartune. We have nothing to do with that ad, had no part in it, and just shake our heads in sadness when we see them. You may want to go to their forums to let them know how you feel about it.

Knight of Knowledge Hyorinmaru6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JadeAbhorsen View Post
    So I used to play Crystal Saga, and I haven't been on in a long time. At the time I quit, Wartune had just started, so I was not familiar with it. When I browse around websites, I happen upon many Wartune advertisements, and all of them are suggestive of something with a female character. Is this what the game is about now? I don't remember reading anything about Hentai in your games. I'm a bit disappointed that you have to resort to this tactic of advertisement to draw people to your game. If the game is good, people will find it themselves, no need to put a picture of a woman with minimal clothing with the caption, "She has all the excitement you need."

- Sincerely

Diadem of Blackrock Gorge
    OMG really ?
    who are they?
    this is terrible
    horrible
    worst of all
    its hentai
    someone get rid of them
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-to-reduce-lag [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

+ Reply to Thread