Wartune Advertisements

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Advertisements

So I used to play Crystal Saga, and I haven't been on in a long time. At the time I quit, Wartune had just started, so I was not familiar with it. When I browse around websites, I happen upon many Wartune advertisements, and all of them are suggestive of something with a female character. Is this what the game is about now? I don't remember reading anything about Hentai in your games. I'm a bit disappointed that you have to resort to this tactic of advertisement to draw people to your game. If the game is good, people will find it themselves, no need to put a picture of a woman with minimal clothing with the caption, "She has all the excitement you need."

- Sincerely

Diadem of Blackrock Gorge

Once again, that's not us. That's an ad from the other folks whose site I won't be mentioning that also run Wartune. We have nothing to do with that ad, had no part in it, and just shake our heads in sadness when we see them. You may want to go to their forums to let them know how you feel about it.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

Originally posted by JadeAbhorsen View Post
      So I used to play Crystal Saga, and I haven't been on in a long time. At the time I quit, Wartune had just started, so I was not familiar with it. When I browse around websites, I happen upon many Wartune advertisements, and all of them are suggestive of something with a female character. Is this what the game is about now? I don't remember reading anything about Hentai in your games. I'm a bit disappointed that you have to resort to this tactic of advertisement to draw people to your game. If the game is good, people will find it themselves, no need to put a picture of a woman with minimal clothing with the caption, "She has all the excitement you need."

- Sincerely

Diadem of Blackrock Gorge
      OMG really ?
      who are they?
      this is terrible
      horrible
      worst of all
      its hentai
      someone get rid of them
      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
      [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
      X