Get Adobe Flash Player。

Get Adobe Flash Player

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [Announcement] Wartune Skills Reset: Important!

Forum Admin R2_Stormaggedon probably had their total rigged because they are R2_Stormaggedon R2_Stormaggedon probably had their total rigged because they are R2_Stormaggedon R2_Stormaggedon probably had their total rigged because they are R2_Stormaggedon R2_Stormaggedon probably had their total rigged because they are R2_Stormaggedon R2_Stormaggedon probably had their total rigged because they are R2_Stormaggedon R2_Stormaggedon probably had their total rigged because they are R2_Stormaggedon R2_Stormaggedon probably had their total rigged because they are R2_Stormaggedon R2_Stormaggedon probably had their total rigged because they are R2_Stormaggedon R2_Stormaggedon probably had their total rigged because they are R2_Stormaggedon R2_Stormaggedon probably had their total rigged because they are R2_Stormaggedon R2_Stormaggedon probably had their total rigged because they are R2_Stormaggedon R2_Stormaggedon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

[Announcement] Wartune Skills Reset: Important!

At this time we've decided that the fixing the issue with the skill loss bug is going to take too much time. As such we will be taking it back to the test server to do more work and we expect to perform an emergency maintenance in the future. We expect to be bringing up the servers shortly. However, this next part is really, really, really, really important.

The skill loss bug is where a player click too fast when buying multiple levels of the same skill and the system registers skill points being spent before it realizes the skill has reached its maximum level. So if the maximum level you can raise a skill is 4, if you click too quickly, you can end up spending a fifth point before the system realizes you've spent 4 points and the skill can't go any higher.

We had anticipated this bug being fixed, and to restore a sizable number of players who had lost skill points due to this bug, we had given out a game wide free skill reset. As such, when you respend your skill points now, don't be in a rush and take your time. We will be giving out a second free skill reset once we get the bug fixed just in case any players miss this message. We will have a system announcement in game, but I'm sure not all players will see it, or this forum post. Please make sure to spread the message to your friends and guildmates.

Big thanks.....
    Monster Island Morph Pets Guide
    Crystal Saga : LVL 80 ROUGE / 80 RANGER / 72 PRIEST / 80 KNIGHT (FORMER DemonZ GUILD S10 Guild Leader)
    Wartune : MAGE 35 / ARCHER 36,34,32,41 / KNIGHT 36 (Current Server S66, DemonZ GM ) LVL 42
    League Of Angels : s89 TakesheE (Mage) Guild : Pinoy Pride

Herald of Harkenings Pure. is just another poster. For now....
    nice one
    good to see GM's are looking out for the players interests..
    not just the VIP's but also the free playing players..

huwaaaa i lose my one point skill when u give us free reset skill??

I have a bug...my defense don't give me mdef...only pdef.

seeing how you flood the game with announcements it will be very easy to miss an important one as most people I know now totally ignore that annoying yellow text.

Just Saying

Really good to know ... tnx

Herald of Harkenings liemmers is just another poster. For now....
    ooyyaaahhhh....thx master

S2..
    liemmers
    S2 (Edena Village)

Minstrel of Messages R24329765 is just another poster. For now....
    This is weird. How fast are people clicking in order to trigger the bug?

wow Its good That The Gm Re Looking The PLaYers Also The Free PLayer !

**** hehehe!
    Joke !
    Last edited by VicZar; 10-25-2012 at 04:21 PM. Reason: merged posts

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast