Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Skills Reset: Important!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] Wartune Skills Reset: Important!

At this time we've decided that the fixing the issue with the skill loss bug is going to take too much time. As such we will be taking it back to the test server to do more work and we expect to perform an emergency maintenance in the future. We expect to be bringing up the servers shortly. However, this next part is really, really, really, really important.

The skill loss bug is where a player click too fast when buying multiple levels of the same skill and the system registers skill points being spent before it realizes the skill has reached its maximum level. So if the maximum level you can raise a skill is 4, if you click too quickly, you can end up spending a fifth point before the system realizes you've spent 4 points and the skill can't go any higher.

We had anticipated this bug being fixed, and to restore a sizable number of players who had lost skill points due to this bug, we had given out a game wide free skill reset. As such, when you respend your skill points now, don't be in a rush and take your time. We will be giving out a second free skill reset once we get the bug fixed just in case any players miss this message. We will have a system announcement in game, but I'm sure not all players will see it, or this forum post. Please make sure to spread the message to your friends and guildmates.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Big thanks.....

Crystal Saga : LVL 80 ROUGE / 80 RANGER / 72 PRIEST / 80 KNIGHT (FORMER DemonZ GUILD S10 Guild Leader)
    Wartune : MAGE 35 / ARCHER 36,34,32,41 / KNIGHT 36 (Current Server S66, DemonZ GM ) LVL 42
    League Of Angels : s89 TakesheE (Mage) Guild : Pinoy Pride

Comment

nice one
      good to see GM's are looking out for the players interests..
      not just the VIP's but also the free playing players..

Comment

huwaaaa i lose my one point skill when u give us free reset skill??

Comment

I have a bug...my defense don't give me mdef...only pdef.

Comment

seeing how you flood the game with announcements it will be very easy to miss an important one as most people I know now totally ignore that annoying yellow text.

Just Saying

Comment

Really good to know ... tnx

Comment

ooyyaaahhhh....thx master

S2..
                liemmers
                S2 (Edena Village)

Comment

This is weird. How fast are people clicking in order to trigger the bug?
                  WarTune [S40] The Badlands - "Medic"

Comment

wow Its good That The Gm Re Looking The PLaYers Also The Free PLayer !

**** hehehe!
                    Joke !
                    Last edited by VicZar; 10-25-2012, 02:21 PM. Reason: merged posts

Comment

thanks for the info

read it pretty late though T-T

but still, thanks GM ^^
                      No Sign

Comment

ok mine is still bugged i think . looks like i still lost points. please help. tks

Comment

Think mine is still buggy , spent 20 points, sure I had 25 before I started since I am lvl 40, since had alot more selected before they it was reset when I logged on today!. Please help!! thanks

Comment

i lost 6 points for sure.....also my br went down over 600 points and my matk went down over 500.....my rage refil is only 7 per hit was 8......i play this game allot and spend good money here......please fix these issues now!!!.....it is so frustrating playing this way....and if its not fixed soon i will leave to play a diffrent game that respects its members....we pay your wages....please fix....or put my money back to my card...... thank you and have a nice day!!!

Comment

guys.. 2 lvl = 1 skill point. pls keep that in mind. if u are lvl 40 u only had 20 skill point.
                              those who said lost matk or patk or hp pls re-set your skill.
                              ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Working...
                              X