Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Skills Reset: Important!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Next time why don't you mods let us know prior. Everyone doesn't have an hour to look through all the post recent post, not even 20 minutes most times. And I personally believe this relates more so to certain players like myself who are actually "paying" for fringe benefits(VIP). You guys want people to pay then give us more than a spin of a wheel(which always lands on plants) and these ridiculous glitches.
    Nighttrain..

Comment

Log on all my skill points reset had to reset multiple times using my own vouchers (vouchers 1790) to get the right combo the
      combo i had before this screw up also lost what looks to be around 500 battle rating whether thats because of skill reset or
      just another added problem who knows.

I think the obvious needs to be said why wasn't their free resets considering this was a stuff up on your end not ours?

Comment

and what if you reset ur skill points before reading forum....and lost skill points......who reads the forum everytime they log in? now we have to freakin wait till they fix this bug or spend our vouchers to reset skill points again......or keep playing with sorry *** stats........wth is that.........nonsense!!!!!

Comment

how about free reset skill without consuming voucher, until the bug is fixed ? @_@

Comment

dear stormaggedon,i may srewed up big resetting my skill point..is there any chance that you would do this resetting point again?

Comment

the rule to get 1 skill point is what?increase 2 lvl gain 1 point skill?i think when lv 1-10 get 7 point skill..i remember it

Comment

hello everyone.

Comment

send the messages in inbox as well, that would help out allot of players!

Comment

i have a bug in my skill what multiple skill that ser??

Comment

how nice... wartune //...

Comment

nice skills but i dont now how to use
                        ?

Comment

Originally posted by hirmus View Post
                          I have a bug...my defense don't give me mdef...only pdef.
                          You are probably Knight.. Look at the passive's info. It gives you PDEF, not both PDEF and MDEF.

Comment

nicw one

Comment

very long update until 4 hours

Comment

entod la gm na

Comment

Working...
                                X