[Guide] Garden of Death (Final Boss)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Guide] Garden of Death (Final Boss)

First of all, I would like to thank my party members for having such a huge amount of patience!

"This whole experiece was absolutely exhausting!" - Stewie Griffin -

In this run, we we're lucky enough not to let Yalodar summon his 2 clones. Because 1 of those clones
    seem to be having a Massive amount of PDEF and the other one with a Massive amount of MDEF.

Even if you kill Yalodar but he gets a chance to summon his clones before he dies, your team will eventually get wiped out. So if it happens, just try to
    build-up your Rage as much as you can so you will have enough amount of Rage to try and defeat this boss again.

There are 2 Warps and 2 Chieftains you will need to defeat before reaching to the Final boss (Yalodar). After each Chieftain is a warp, the 1st chieftain is a Red Reptile which uses a buff of Reflect Damage and Increase Damage, so your team must have an archer who has the skill Scatter Shot in at least lvl.2 . This will allow your team to remove
    that annoying buff of the reptile.

The Second Chieftain is a Bull Warrior with 4 Bull Soldiers as its minions. They all have the skill that hits all of your team members.
    So i suggest to have a very durable support mage that will live through that vicious skill and able to keep your team alive. A Suntoria at skill level of 3 is a MUST. With Purification at lvl 2. And Blessed Light at least lvl 1. Eliminating this chieftain's minions would probably be the first objective to defeat this boss. So Archers to have Lunatic Fire at least lvl 3 is recommended. Knights should always be using their Tanky builds in order to survive the entire dungeon.

After defeating the 2nd chieftain, go in the warp, and you will be fighting 2 sets of Bear monsters. They are pretty easy so I
    suggest that when fighting them, use this chance to Build up your Rage. I recommend that all members of your team should have
    100 Rage after defeating the second set of Bear monsters, because after that Death will come for you! Yalodar the annoying final boss!

Objective to kill Yalodar :
    1. Debuff his Reverse Damage skill at his 3rd turn.
    2. Spam Deep Freeze on him whenever you can.
    3. Incendiary shot will be a big help in decreasing his damage.
    4. Knight's skill Apollo will also be helpful in keeping your team alive.
    5. By the time Yalodar's HP Bar is close to reaching x1, throw all your best damaging skills on him.
    He needs to die before he gets a chance to summon his clones and hide at the back. He summons these clones when his
    Last HP Bar reaches to half. Although, there is a trick to it.

The Trick :
    Yalodar summons his clones when all of your team members are still alive when his HP Bar reaches to x1. So at least 1 of your team members needs to die before Yalodar's HP Bar hits x1. I don't know why and how but this seemed to work in our 5 winning attempts.

Here's the Video of us fighting Garden of Death's Last Boss...

On the other hand, if you fail to do the trick, this is what will happen to your team... >.>

Click image for larger version

Name:	Garden.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	450.5 KB
ID:	1733202

Click image for larger version

Name:	GoD.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	438.3 KB
ID:	1733203

Congratulations! You get a reward for posting guides for beginners, please be noted to check.
    Last edited by iMrKiLLeR; 10-26-2012, 12:29 AM. Reason: Upload Screenshots
    § Top 2 - [S4] Bretheran Abyss §
    ♥ Guild Master of Kingdom ♥

hmm.. looks like u are lucky.. once yalodar reach last bar he straight summon clones. even just a small touch of his last bar he straight summon it.
    the trick sounds good.. will try it
    Last edited by onimad; 10-26-2012, 12:19 AM.
    ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Lol Nice .
      Welcome To Hell Enjoy Your Stay Here. Death Is Coming For U...

GrimReaper S253
      Mage
      Guild IntroSpect

Comment

nice trick , but gonna waste lots of hp pot if make mistake
        [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
        NasrulEyo
        Mage
        Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
        U can submit a here
        My guide

Comment

WAIT WHHHAAAAT?

i thought you were MS KIller.... turn out you a guy? MR Killer? . . . hehehe

You are killing me Killer....

lol

btw i don't think the TRICK is to have DEATH die....cause regardless if he died or not, you just need to burst DPS down the last bar fast then. lol
          Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

Originally posted by 御萧xXLJXx View Post
            WAIT WHHHAAAAT?

lol

btw i don't think the TRICK is to have DEATH die....cause regardless if he died or not, you just need to burst DPS down the last bar fast then. lol
            ^
            idk its right or not , it might be a trick too .. but just now my team use all attack on the boss when its almost near to half hp last bar , and we insta win
            [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
            NasrulEyo
            Mage
            Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
            U can submit a here
            My guide

Comment

any good guide for terraton?

Comment

Originally posted by terayaki2 View Post
                ^
                idk its right or not , it might be a trick too .. but just now my team use all attack on the boss when its almost near to half hp last bar , and we insta win
                SO you waited until he was HALF HP at last bar? normally that's when he spawn the clones at half of hp on last bar... i'm surprised you made it... i think it's also a bit of luck....

we really need an official guide on WHEN or what's the requirement that the boss cast the clones.... is it so many rounds after? or the boss HP hit 10%? or what...wish R2 would release something lol

Comment

Originally posted by 御萧xXLJXx View Post
                  WAIT WHHHAAAAT?

lol

i misstyped my name here when i was registering way long ago... i tried to change it but it won't let me anymore :/
                  anyway, we tried garden again and we got destroyed.. i don't wanna go back there anymore..
                  i think there is a bit of luck to stop the boss from spawning clones, killing it before it does or just luck.. if all in your team hits their ultis at the last bar,
                  hopefully strucks a final killing turn, insta win.
                  § Top 2 - [S4] Bretheran Abyss §
                  ♥ Guild Master of Kingdom ♥

Comment

Originally posted by iMrKiLLeR View Post
                    i misstyped my name here when i was registering way long ago... i tried to change it but it won't let me anymore :/
                    anyway, we tried garden again and we got destroyed.. i don't wanna go back there anymore..
                    i think there is a bit of luck to stop the boss from spawning clones, killing it before it does or just luck.. if all in your team hits their ultis at the last bar,
                    hopefully strucks a final killing turn, insta win.
                    yes, what's funny from the video is that Killlall DID NOT crit on that delphic sniper and you still got it...almost make me think it's not a DPS thing lol. you guys smack it down starting at the last bar, surprisingly he only did 8k with delph no crit, you did a 3k on freeze. then both you did 7k on multi strike combine with key's 2k. 6hit for 16k dmg.

i'm thinking you need LUCK + doing around 40k~50k Dmg within 5 sec for it to work.

Comment

im pretty sure he summon clones at after so long of fight so if you damage him and kill him before no clones spawn but if clones spawn i use apollo hunter use reduce damage and i spam ultimate slasher to focus 1 clone dead asap then u only have 1 clone left and its easy kill from there.aslo as soon as clone spawn a guardian rune 800 or 1000 will help you survive till 1 clone is dead and make sure mages got timing of big heals correct to keep team alive
                      Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

tested your trick and it doesn't works. maybe u were lucky. lol
                        ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Working...
                        X