Troop Enlightenment Skills

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Troop Enlightenment Skills

I just reached 5/5 skill enlightenment but still got a L1 troop skill.

But according to the tooltop, I should have 100% chance of getting a higher level skill. How come I only got another L1 skill?

did you do it one more time after it was full because even though you filled it up that 5th one is still counted as number 4 so its not 100% but now that you have 5/5 next one should be the next level.

Comment

I have an archer and each enlightenment has given me MATK upgrade! Which is useless to my knights. Should I continue with enlightenment and hope for something better?

Comment

Seems like a really unfriendly and unpredictable black box situation, and a sucker's bet, where you can spend millions with no idea of the likelihood it will really help, and with no way (like luck stones) to affect the outcome. It says there's "a chance" of an upgrade, but doesn't reveal if its .0001% of a chance, or 1% or 10% or whatever.

Comment

Spent 27 mill+ daru and got lvl 4 enlightenment (Patk transformation), gives 5% patk of troops patk. Giving me about 260+ patk from troops patk.

I spent 1 mill daru to get level 1, 2 mill daru for lvl 2, 4 mill to get to lvl 3, 20 mill daru to get lvl 4.

Not sure if that was how it is.
          Last edited by R24675921; 12-18-2012, 06:54 PM.

Comment

patk from troops
            1lvl 2lvl 3lvl 4lvl 5lvl 6lvl 7lvl 8lvl
            1% 2% 3% 5% 7% 9% 11% xx
            daru 5kk 10kk 20kk 40kk 70kk 110kk 200kk

p.s. any1 know bonus for lvl8?
            Last edited by dvdpc; 06-07-2013, 09:19 AM.

Comment

When i had lvl 5 enlightenment on my Templars, I was dreading the 70 enlightenments necessary to reach lvl 6. But I was lucky enough that around my 10th enlightenment, it upgraded to lvl 6.
              Lvl 7 enlightenment requires 110 upgrades, though. So 110 million daru.... Might take a while.

In response to the person who asked if he should continue even though he keeps getting Matk enlights, the answer is "yes!"
              There are quite a few different enlightenments. Patk/ Matk/ Pdef/ Mdef/ HP. I think that's it. When you attempt to enlighten your troops, you will get one of these bonuses which are randomly generated. If you get an enlightenment you don't like, then keep enlightening. If you can't afford to do at least 5 enlights in a row, you probably shouldn't bother. But really, it comes down to personal preference.

Peace out

Comment

Also mate, I don't know if you noticed (I didn't notice 'till someone pointed it out to me) but HP gives a higher % bonus than the Patk/ Pdef/ Matk/ Mdef

Lvl 5 HP bonus is 25% of troops HP. Lvl 6 HP bonus is 45% of troops HP. Can't remember the earlier lvls, and don't know the later ones. Yet

Comment

Originally posted by Razzzar View Post
                  Also mate, I don't know if you noticed (I didn't notice 'till someone pointed it out to me) but HP gives a higher % bonus than the Patk/ Pdef/ Matk/ Mdef

Lvl 5 HP bonus is 25% of troops HP. Lvl 6 HP bonus is 45% of troops HP. Can't remember the earlier lvls, and don't know the later ones. Yet
                  I'm going to assume you are looking at the % bonus for Templars so I will tell you those are typos. You are correct that HP enlightenment gives a higher % bonus but it DOES NOT give the listed %. If you want to know the actual increase you need to look at HP enlightenment for Knights and other lower level troops.
                  Patryn
                  Twisted
                  S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
                  "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

re-read that tooltip:

Upon reaching the maximum blessing (5/5 in this case), THE FOLLOWING blessing goes to the next level.

the following mean the one AFTER maximum blessing. You need to hit it 1 more time.

Comment

Pay attention to the level of the skill that is offered to swap when you enlighten. ive seen several players dismiss the level on the right of the skill because its not the skill they want... that will inadvertantly cost you much much more in daru in the long run. i.e. if you have hp% bonus and see a matk skill on the right and dont need it, first look at the level. you could be missing out on a level up in enlightenment. even if you cant use the skill over the level of the skill is much more important than missing out on a skill until you get another 1 mil daru to change it.
                      Fate Server 12
                      I choose my Fate

Comment

I allways need spend 1m more for next lvl.

if its says 110 millions for lvl 7 i coming need to spend 111 for get lvl 7.
                        Character - Taggen
                        Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                        Class - Archer
                        Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                        Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                        Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Pish 6 million daru, wait until you are paying 70 million and get to watch other ppl skip 2 lvls with just 10 million daru....while you are stuck going thru the 70 million and working on 110 million...one WB at a time.

Flicktarded that "some" ppl get luck and others have to pay full amount
                          My name itself is a flame...sweeeeeet! awesome! epic!

Comment

1% patk/pdef/mdef = 5% of hp . both matters on stats of your troop
                            lvl7 enlightment 11%patk= lvl7 enlightment 55%hp

But who cares on hp? troop only have 6k hp at lvl70,
                            It is always prioritize patk/matk stats than the rest.

PS: IM a free user, can get 4~5m daru daily without farming daru seeds.

Comment

Is any skill works with any troop?
                              I've changed HP to PATK for knights and doubt with this
                              I saw 2k+ HP while fighting, but how can i see PATK grouth?
                              May be PATK not working with knights?
                              Does MDEF works with knights?

Comment

Working...
                              X