• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't play wartune...

Why can not I go wartune.?
    always stop at the loading.
    please answer my question...

ohh... nothing person can help me... i need your help.. i want to play wartune... please... help me...

Comment

You are probably experiencing lag. There is a small guide in my signature for frozen screens which may be able to help you.

It should cut down on the lag and allow you to play. Let me know how it works out.

Comment

You keep pointing to that guide link,but it doesn't help. The lag dcing white screen has gotten worse in the past 2 weeks.
        It started out very randomly,and has built up to EVERY load screen lags and white screens occur 4 times a day,and crashing constantly.
        When is R2 gonna admit they have a problem with it and fix it?

There are a LOT,and I mean a LOT of people having the same problems.
        That tells you something.

Comment

Earlier this morning EST (GMT -5) and sometime this afternoon the lag was fine for me but when I logged in this evening I earned nearly 4k points from the whack-a-mouse loading screen game. Figured I'd ask here since it was semi-related to the question.

Comment

I can`t play this game anymore , very laggy gameplay.

Comment

game won't complete loading can anyone help me it reaches 99% and stop.......help me please anyone.

Comment

Well, it used to super lag for me on Armor games after a certain 1.6 patch, but it just randomly stopped and its all normal again? For those who are wondering I suppose there are posts on places like here that tell may be able to help with the lag problem: ******-wartune.blogspot.com/2013/07/wartune-crackfixespatches-update-2.html

It may or may not work for you and I wouldn't know the Mac solution if you had one, though.

Comment

i havent been able to play wartue for the last day or so since it stops loading. I cant even get the 7 Race logo anymore.My internet is working fine. Couldnt play CW . I am very angry with R2 might even quit if it doesnt solve this.

Comment

I can't install updates on server 1 east why

Comment

Originally posted by showalterv2014 View Post
                      I can't install updates on server 1 east why
                      You will need to contact Gaea Mobile. R2Games do not host the mobile version.
                      Retired Moderator.

Comment

Working...
                      X