Get Adobe Flash Player。

Get Adobe Flash Player

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Prepaid Credit Cards for Wartune

Prepaid Credit Cards for Wartune

Hello, everyone. I was wondering if it was possible to use prepaid credit cards (for example, prepaid Visa cards) to purchase Balens and the like on the game. If it is possible, what can I get with my prepaid card if I use one? Will it work for both Balens and VIP? Or will it work for only one or the other? I ask because a friend told me in-game that prepaid cards won't work for Wartune, but I wanted to ask here and make sure.

Squire of Statements kasper666 is just another poster. For now.... kasper666's Avatar
    its still counts as a visa as far as i am aware so u can get both but all u can do is try if it dont work all u did is waste 5 mins of ur time if worst comes to worced u will have to boro some ones pay pall acount it works out cheaper than cc visa phone gl

File a ticket at http://tickets.r2games.com/ for us to check the possible error on your account.
    [GM]R2Edison
    R2Games Team

Know the search function. Use the search function.
    Your question may have already been asked and answered elsewhere on the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by R2CS_Edison View Post
    File a ticket at http://tickets.r2games.com/ for us to check the possible error on your account.
    I haven't attempted to purchase anything yet. I am thinking of doing so around this Christmas with some Christmas money I'll be getting. I was just asking if it was possible to use prepaid cards, period.

Priest of Pontifications WrenBoh is just another poster. For now.... WrenBoh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Medras View Post
    I haven't attempted to purchase anything yet. I am thinking of doing so around this Christmas with some Christmas money I'll be getting. I was just asking if it was possible to use prepaid cards, period.
    The answer to that question is yes. I use a prepaid walmart visa card and can purchase using that. You may however run into restrictions on the number of times / amount you may purchase on that card until such a time as you file a ticket to have your card whitelisted.
    Crystal Saga - S18 - Judgement
    Wrenboh, Allanon, Collboh, Ravenlock, Wrenbrogue

Wartunes S1
    Wrenboh, Collboh - Judgement

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....uild-interface (Guildmaster Guide )
    http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....support-ticket (How To Submit a Ticket)
    http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-Battlegrounds ( Battleground Guide )

Quote Originally Posted by WrenBoh View Post
    The answer to that question is yes. I use a prepaid walmart visa card and can purchase using that. You may however run into restrictions on the number of times / amount you may purchase on that card until such a time as you file a ticket to have your card whitelisted.
    Great, thanks. I guess that guy was wrong when he told me it was impossible then.

I wouldn't have to worry about recharging the same card; chances are I'd use up the whole amount at once, depending on the prices of what I want to get on the game. I'll have to figure out a way to work it out.

Hey Sir R2Edison, can i pay VIP using Celphone Mobile?

Squire of Statements kasper666 is just another poster. For now.... kasper666's Avatar
    yes u can i do 4 vip but never do 4 ballens is way op

Quote Originally Posted by Medras View Post
    Great, thanks. I guess that guy was wrong when he told me it was impossible then.

I wouldn't have to worry about recharging the same card; chances are I'd use up the whole amount at once, depending on the prices of what I want to get on the game. I'll have to figure out a way to work it out.
    if u do run in to any probs i sergest u great a pay pall acount with the prepay card pay pall works out cheper then visa

Priest of Pontifications lance137 is just another poster. For now....
    u can buy balens with a prepaid visa but it would not let me do the vip with it.i was told you need the full amount of the 12 months of vip on the card for it to work and i buy only 25 dollar cards but it still works nice for a 19.99 balen package and a 4.99 balen package.i wish i could just pay 7.99 for 1 month of vip and if i want to renew it i will do so if not i wont.
    Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast