Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Mage Guide to maxing damage and having some heals.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mage Guide to maxing damage and having some heals.

Server 47 Cupid: A guide by Cupid.....

Lightning Bolt level 3/5 - Deals 106% +56 magic damage to a single enemy, increase rage by 6 points.

Rain Of Fire level 3/5 - Deals 104% magic damage to all enemies. QTE boost of 25%

Delphic Thunder Frenzy level 1/3 - (you will never use this spell) deals 225% + 250 magic damage to front row enemies.

Thunderer Level 2/4 - Deals 235% +155 magic damage to a random enemy, 50% chance to reduce enemies casting speed by 100%. Last 2 turns, QTE bonus of 25%

Heart elemental level 2/2 - recieve rage +2 each time you deal damage to an enemy.

Mana Master level 3/3 - Magic attack boost of 15%

Damnation level 3/3 - Deals 2500 magic damage to a random enemy and boosts all damage recieved by that person by 10% Lasts 5 turns. QTE bonus: rage consumption -5.

Delphic Hell thunder level 1/2 - Deals 240% +250 magic damage to all enemies; 10% chance to add a binding effect causing inability to move for 1 turn

Castinador level 2/2 - 8% chance to reduce rage consumption of next attack by 20.

All these are based off of a level 40 Mage. I hope you enjoy thanks!

Heal? where's the heal? lmao

Comment

Max damage? So where's lvl4 RoF? For a dpt mage and not have it by 40 is fail. Putting random things together and call it a GUIDE to apply for the event I bet.
      The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

lol no need to make thunderer lvl 2 and no need to unlock delphic hell thunder. put those 2 skill points to lightning bolt and rof... i think and yeah wheres the heal?!!!!!!

Comment

no heal = not a healing mage.. hahahaha..lvl40 mages should have lvl 4 RoF, restore, and sometimes 1 suntoria (but most doesn't)

Wartune Retired
          IGN: Senjuu
          Server: S1 Temple of Ibalize
          Guild: Immortals

Yitien
          IGN: Senju
          Server: S5 Buddha's Dome, S7 The Golden Summit
          Clan: S5 Moon, S7 EXODUS

I'm a non casher player

My Guide/s:

File a support ticket here:

Comment