Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Guild Contribution New Stopping Point

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Contribution New Stopping Point

Quick question -- What is this? What does it do? It's one of the rewards for the Shadow Crystal Daily quest.

its just an additional Guild Contribution. still the stopping point of your contribution is 0 (zero)

Wartune Retired
    IGN: Senjuu
    Server: S1 Temple of Ibalize
    Guild: Immortals

Yitien
    IGN: Senju
    Server: S5 Buddha's Dome, S7 The Golden Summit
    Clan: S5 Moon, S7 EXODUS

I'm a non casher player

My Guide/s:

File a support ticket here:

Comment

Originally posted by Senjuu View Post
      its just an additional Guild Contribution. still the stopping point of your contribution is 0 (zero)
      I know there is a Guild Contribution component to the quest reward, but I still don't know what exactly is a "stopping point". What is it stopping?

Comment

shopping point bad or mistaken translation

guild wealth 40 goes to guild

&.. 'stopping point' = shopping point, 20 guild contribution donated to your guild for you to spend, so 20 free contribution is added

Comment

Perhaps just a typo?

Comment

Originally posted by R21763422 View Post
            Perhaps just a typo?
            yes exactly

Comment

Originally posted by R21763422 View Post
              Perhaps just a typo?
              I thought it might be a not-yet-implemented feature and that line is just a placeholder. It's been there a long time. Surely they'd have fixed it if it were a typo.

As for "20 guild contribution donated to your guild", wouldn't that be double-dipping? When the quest gives you 20 Guild Contrib, isn't it the same as if you had donated 20k gold?

Comment

Working...
              X