Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need GM Help "Ticket Denied Error 403" message in Ticketing System (Can't Submit Tix)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need GM Help "Ticket Denied Error 403" message in Ticketing System (Can't Submit Tix)

GM's:

I cannot submit any ticket for assistance to report behavior/bugs/etc. for the game! every time I attempt to submit a ticket into r2 via the ticketing system, I get the following error message:

Click image for larger version

Name:	r2 TIcketing Denial Error 403.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	319.2 KB
ID:	1733350

I was trying to submit the following ticket to r2:

Dear GM's:

I encountered an FAKE GM earlier today, around 3:00PM server time, going by/using the handle (S40)GM007 . They threatened to ban my character for scamming (a ludicrous accusation) and they claimed to be a GM from INDO (Indonesia) monitoring the Rinulka server. All of this action can be clearly seen in the conversation I had with them today. I am submitting the screenshots to you here, as the ticketing system will not allow me to (for some reason now for SEVERAL months) submit any trouble tickets into r2 via the official ticketing system at http://tickets.r2games.com.

Name:	REPORT THIS CHARACTER (GM Scamming) 1.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	764.9 KB
ID:	1733352

Name:	REPORT THIS CHARACTER (GM Scamming) 2.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	790.8 KB
ID:	1733353

Please look into the issue with my problem in the ticketing system ASAP!!! I need to be able to submit trouble tickets in the official manner when I encounter things such as this. It's very annoying to have to post a thread into the forums in the "hopes" that a GM will see the thread and take action. PLEASE ASSIST ME! Thank you very very much.

(S40)StormChef
    Rinuka Peninsula, Lvl 71 Scion Priest
    (S40)Oblivion, Guild Master (ArchAngel)

I am on it on the Fake GM. With regards to the ticket part, you have to fill out all the fields.

*Fake GM does not exist anymore.

Comment

Thanks for your help Rene! glad to hear the poser is gone. As for the ticketing issue, Mark was able to assist me with it, and says I'm good to go now

Comment

Working...
      X