This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no balen server

I wonder if GM can make a non balen server.. a server for those who dont have bank accounts and credit cards..

A server where gamers play fairly without using balens... whre players will rely on their luck and own skills on developing their own characters,,

relying on guild blessing to get socket rods gems and stuffs... a SUPER FAIR SERVER..

ORRRRR --->> for example when the server opens up no one can use balens until they reach lvl 50 .... for the starting players to play FAIRLY

When they reach lvl 50 .. they can already use balens or VIP
    Last edited by erazer020; 11-15-2012, 12:02 AM.

Well... that server will be flooded and other servers will die out cause too many non cash players from other servers quit and transfer themselves to this one.
    I like the idea, but this is not good for business. And besides, a flooded server will encounter heavy lags and such.
    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

well they should limit the number of players .. like 70 - 80
      .. coz i only have 380 kbps internet speed.. playing in servers with 100+ population make me so laggg in WB so i keep transfering servers ...
      Last edited by erazer020; 11-14-2012, 08:23 PM.

Comment

even thou i use vip and balens,i'm with you,the non vip non balens users dont stand a chance,they making this for $$$ people,i stopped all my vip accounts cause they keep making new servers and killing the one's i was in,at this rate this $$$ user is gonna spent it somewhere else

Comment

lmao bad idea , ppl dont even need to vote this , bcoz it wont happen unless its private server xD
          [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
          NasrulEyo
          Mage
          Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
          U can submit a here
          My guide

Comment

How about the same idea but you need VIP to enter? So everyones even and R2 still gets paid.
            CRCSUX
            Knight
            S50

Comment

I don't see this happening. Those that become VIP do it to get an edge on the competition. If they lose that edge then they will be far less likely to purchase VIP. And I am assuming you want a no-vip server to not allow for the purchase of balens. If so then this would be a bad business practice as r2games would just lose money as they wouldn't be able to make anything on those servers.

Comment

this game is for those who have lots of $$$ then... for those who are not balens users YOUR JUST WASTING UR TIME GETTING OWNED AND ***** IN BG AND ARENA

TTRY PLAYING WITHOUT BALENS AND YOU"LL KNOW WHAT I MEAN!!!
                Last edited by erazer020; 11-14-2012, 09:30 PM.

Comment

the reason ppl use $$$ is to be on advantage silly ...
                  there might be free wing and other stuff later that casher need to pay now ... but soon some of them might be free , idk myself ... just wait
                  Last edited by terayaki2; 11-14-2012, 09:17 PM.
                  [S1] Temple Of Ibalize
                  NasrulEyo
                  Mage
                  Havoc

"I'm Moving Forward Bcoz Of Friends , Ty For Supporting Me Friends & Havoc"
                  U can submit a here
                  My guide

Comment

CRY CRY CRY Dont like game go play MS-Pac-Man

Comment

terayaki maybe youve spend to much on this game... I wish I was Rich like you.... Dont call it advantage call it UNfair... Someday youll realize you spent too much and u cant
                      back out!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Comment

Originally posted by alexthegreatz View Post
                        CRY CRY CRY Dont like game go play MS-Pac-Man
                        YOU IDOT!!! THIS IS SUGGESTION page Well im just suggesting FOR THOSE PLAYERS WHO WANT TO PLAY FAIRLY NOT ADVANATGELY OR UNFAIRLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        Last edited by erazer020; 11-14-2012, 09:48 PM.

Comment

LOL I know from the beggining that Perma rich balen users are the ones who will dis agree in this suggestion... $_$ this is money WARS PEOPLe !!!

Comment

The developers need to earn a living and cannot provide a free service. They need a source of income and the players willing to spend money are the ones providing this so players like you can enjoy a free game. If you are unable to enjoy it and it seems so then play a game where everyone pays the same amount so no one has an edge over others due to money, or just find a game that is completely free. You're wasting your time venting.
                            Last edited by R24877577; 11-14-2012, 10:15 PM.

Comment

im suggesting for only 1 server with limited number of player im not asking for 2 not 3 not 4 servers.. if they consider this it will not kill the game...

Comment

Working...
                              X