Get Adobe Flash Player。

Get Adobe Flash Player

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Revenant's Vault

Knight of Knowledge Gazuntai is just another poster. For now.... Gazuntai's Avatar

Revenant's Vault

Okay, I started off as a Rogue and then I decided that since the game is pretty heavily based on the dungeons (as far as I can tell from playing the game) I want to make a tank and be a bit more helpful.

I've reached level 34 but I've been a bit afraid to actually join/start a party incase I mess it up on my first try and disappoint/agitate the party so I have a few noob questions about the dungeon:

1. Do any of the monsters use Magic Attacks and will having low MDef make me a less useful tank? (I have 503 PDef but only 281 MDef)
    2. Do you have to kill the boss to get the rewards or complete the entire dungeon?
    3. Is 1 Priest enough or would more be recommended?
    4. How are the runs usually operated in this game? Do players usually AOE groups or kill 1 monster at a time?
    5. Any tips/tricks?

Sorry if any of these questions are stupid. I wouldn't mind testing it all myself but I don't feel like wasting the few tries we actually get per day.

Priest of Pontifications Chaya is just another poster. For now....
    1) Yes there are magic attacks in Vault. But your Health pool should be able to with stand at least Hard mode at lvl 34 with 1 healer. 2 Healers if you're wanting to attempt nightmare at your level or if you feel 1 isn't enough for hard.
    2) You have to kill all the bosses in order to complete it. Which means a Normal run to open hard, and a hard run to open nightmare. Also Nerutall won't spawn until Bonecrusher is dead. Vega won't spawn til Nerutall is dead.
    3) AoE mobs is generally preffered. But it also depends on party set and all. You could do a full clear or a boss rush. That's up to the party as a whole.
    4) Tip: Keep a health orb active. This is the safety back up to prevent wipes. Also, an incase measure to cover if the healer sucks. Keep plenty of pots on hand too, for you and your pet.

If your worried about first time, a health orb will easily help finish a run for you.

First boss = Melee, stun and damage increase debuff
    Second boss = Caster, AOE knockback(biggest hit he can do)
    Third boss = AOE silence, AOE attack.

They all have a Physical auto attack.

Knight of Knowledge Gazuntai is just another poster. For now.... Gazuntai's Avatar
    Well, I tried Revenant Normal just to get used to it and I seemed to do just fine gathering them for AoEing and such so hopefully I'll be okay if I get into a Hard one. I'm sure this stuff will help~

Minstrel of Messages ohmygoat is just another poster. For now.... ohmygoat's Avatar
    except in difficulty what makes different about revenant's normal-hard-and nightmare
    about stuff dropped of course i need higher price stuff for selling thanks for answering

+ Reply to Thread