Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIP Wheel Is Rigged

As I said, the VIP Wheel is rigged.

I have spent over 100 token on it now over the past week or so and have only received the lowest grade items. I tested this claim today.
    First off, if you spin the wheel and then close it, you can open a new wheel and spin for 1 token. This is good in theory because it would give you more chances for less tokens to acquire rarer items.

However, the wheel is designed to give you the worst items more frequently.

In my test I closed and opened wheels until I saw the 20,000 gold reward. Upon spinning the wheel I always won the 20,000 gold reward first. Followed by an HP potion.
    I used 30 tokens in this manner and had the same results every spin.

So, two things;

1. Players, if you are looking to win good items from the VIP Wheel, save your tokens! That way you can just claim all the rewards on the wheel.
    2. Wartune Developers, this is low. Dirt low. We pay you a monthly fee for this feature which has a very limited number of uses, and you rip us off like this? That is pathetic.

and if you checked other threads about this, you would have seen that the matter is being addressed by R2 game developers as they are aware the wheel is not as random as they hoped....

good items is in the mind of the individual, I like the seeds I get at times... as they can save me balens, getting pots can save me guild contribution that i can use for guild skills and other items.... and it works out that often its not costing me a cent for the vip tokens, as I get them from chests and cards.....

btw, you may pay them a monthly fee for the wheel, but I pay a monthly fee for the vip gift pack, the extended friends list, the extra kyanite from plundering and the extra exp from quests and dungeons etc..... the wheel is just something I use to get rid of vip tokens...

Comment

Now, now, we all know that the thing is rigged. I would love it we can only have 1 attempt per spin and it's completely random like Altar. The speed of the wheel spin can be different each time so we can't exactly aim for what we want.
      The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Known issue. At least you didn't spin the wheel about 2 weeks ago. Then you would have been REALLY crying.

Comment

funny because I have three different toons and saved up my tokens on all three. After the 1.45 patch I mostly received purple level items. also on all 3 of them at 3 different spins I recieved the 500k gold. So approximately 1.5m in gold has been won on all 3 of them. Trust me the wheel is a lot better than what it was pre 1.45 patch.
          Crystal Saga - S18 - Judgement
          Wrenboh, Allanon, Collboh, Ravenlock, Wrenbrogue

Wartunes S1
          Wrenboh, Collboh - Judgement

(Guildmaster Guide )
          (How To Submit a Ticket)
          ( Battleground Guide )

Comment

Originally posted by WrenMod View Post
            funny because I have three different toons and saved up my tokens on all three. After the 1.45 patch I mostly received purple level items. also on all 3 of them at 3 different spins I recieved the 500k gold. So approximately 1.5m in gold has been won on all 3 of them. Trust me the wheel is a lot better than what it was pre 1.45 patch.
            Well, purple slots on the wheel is obtainable, but we all can predict what will it be before we click the start button for the last time.

That is the whole point of this discussion, not about the price, but about our ability to see the future @_@

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by WrenMod View Post
              Yep, play every 36 VIP token. 90%we will get 500K gold. Hey but i want a GEM dude..

Comment

Originally posted by Hebihime View Post
                Yep, play every 36 VIP token. 90%we will get 500K gold. Hey but i want a GEM dude..
                There are level 2 gems on the wheel

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by Hildigam View Post
                  Known issue. At least you didn't spin the wheel about 2 weeks ago. Then you would have been REALLY crying.
                  Before the update, I can stock up Victory Seeds, now I can't, not that I need to, but meh

{OuO**

Comment

collect 50 coins before you spin
                    Mesh With The Best, Die Like The Rest.
                    Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility

Server: S62
                    Class: Archer

:cool::cool:

Comment

It's certainly rigged.

I always get 20k gold and minor HP potions in the first 2 spins.
                      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Viruz View Post
                        Sorry, I have 400+ Tokens before I spin the wheel, got down to 131 Tokens, same results

{OuO**

Comment

as if that would help rofl XD

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Viruz View Post
                            i got 100. it all sux it is rigged that is that lol

Comment

The problem is not the prizes on the wheel, or you are not able to get specific items.

The problem is that it is SUPPOSED TO BE RANDOM.

IF ITS TRULY RANDOM, YOU COULD GET 500k GOLD FOR THE FIRST FEW SPINS.

BUT NO.

You will always, ALWAYS get the ones before it before you get the 500k gold.
                              Example: 20k, 60k and 500k gold prizes are on the wheel.

Spin: expected: Totally random. that's what it promises, right?
                              Reality: 20k, 60k, THEN 500k.
                              YOU WILL NEVER GET 500k BEFORE THE 60k or 20k. NEVER.

That's what the players are saying by calling it "RIGGED".

Please don't say its a wheel when it's not.
                              It's more like a table of prizes.

Level 1: 20k gold. 20k daru
                              level 2: 20k gold, 20k daru, shadow stone.
                              level 3: shadow stone, soul stone
                              level 4: shadow stone, soul stone, 60k gold
                              level 5: blahblahblah....

And the list goes on.

For the first spin you can only get level 1.
                              For the second spin, you can get level 1 and level 2.
                              For the third spin, you can get level 2 and level 3... etc
                              And subsequent spins you will get items accordingly.

Thats more like it.

Comment

Working...
                              X