VIP Wheel Is Rigged

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R24675921 View Post
    Get VIP lvl 9 and you'll see a slighter difference in luck, LOL!
    onimad is a level 9 VIP, never got anything good~~
    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

I've had bad luck on the VIP wheel as well, have spent tons of the VIP tokens on it, so what I just do is look for the one that has the 500k gold on it, I've never not gotten that since they updated the VIP wheel. I just use that for astral farming or guild skills.

Comment

Keep opening new wheels till you find what ya want. It's highly predictable.

Comment

I know that, I just look for the 500k gold on the wheel, I always get that when its on the wheel.

Comment

when we first started, the BEST you could get out of that darn wheel was some seed, we all KNEW it was rigged to be like that in the code. and FINALLY, they fixed it to such a degree that it is WORTH it now to get VIP. I'm glad i can get like 8 whips out of 8 spin or getting 500k every time out of 7 or 8 spins.

when we first started, that wheel was bad.

this new wheel is actually way much better, i don't even go for the gems , i aim for gold. ....if you reset wheel each time with 500k in it, 100% you'll get it.

now that's something, without been VIP, where do you get 500k gold in 5 min of clicking? think of it as a extra wb you getting free gold from. . .

this new wheel is WAY much better than the previous wheel...

I think i speak for all when i say we all KNEW the wheel was rigged for all the people that's been here for a month or more. right now it's actually worth it the VIP wheel spin now, go look up the other thread where it says the wheel is rigged, and you'll notice pages after pages with screenshot showing what **** people were getting back then...

i think the wheel is good as it is, it's hard to get those gems, and i have seen people getting them, and i also seen people buying them high level gem out of market, personally, i never seen one of those high level gems in market. but been a VIP to spin this wheel, i think it's worth it. extra 500k every couple day is worth it. for me at least..

and the VIP where i advocated for Free CD for the longest time, and it's finally here, it really helps a lot. some people might remember i strongly advocated for free CD /NO CD for VIPs and finally it's here.
            Have a problem? Submit your Ticket .

Comment

Originally posted by 御萧xXLJXx View Post
              when we first started, the BEST you could get out of that darn wheel was some seed, we all KNEW it was rigged to be like that in the code. and FINALLY, they fixed it to such a degree that it is WORTH it now to get VIP. I'm glad i can get like 8 whips out of 8 spin or getting 500k every time out of 7 or 8 spins.

this new wheel is actually way much better, i don't even go for the gems , i aim for gold. ....if you reset wheel each time with 500k in it, 100% you'll get it.

now that's something, without been VIP, where do you get 500k gold in 5 min of clicking? think of it as a extra wb you getting free gold from. . .

I think i speak for all when i say we all KNEW the wheel was rigged for all the people that's been here for a month or more. right now it's actually worth it the VIP wheel spin now, go look up the other thread where it says the wheel is rigged, and you'll notice pages after pages with screenshot showing what **** people were getting back then...

i think the wheel is good as it is, it's hard to get those gems, and i have seen people getting them, and i also seen people buying them high level gem out of market, personally, i never seen one of those high level gems in market. but been a VIP to spin this wheel, i think it's worth it. extra 500k every couple day is worth it. for me at least..

and the VIP where i advocated for Free CD for the longest time, and it's finally here, it really helps a lot. some people might remember i strongly advocated for free CD /NO CD for VIPs and finally it's here.
              the main problem is if u can't get the GEMS do not put it there then. it's common sense of cheating. 500k is green colour. how it can b compare with some purple colour.
              ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by onimad View Post
                the main problem is if u can't get the GEMS do not put it there then. it's common sense of cheating. 500k is green colour. how it can b compare with some purple colour.
                yeah,it is like...donkey with carrot bait

Click image for larger version

Name:	donkey-and-carrot.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	30.7 KB
ID:	1662587
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Yukkitamain; 11-29-2012, 01:33 AM.

Comment

100% chance of getting 500k my *** i have yet to get it and after a week of not having Vip i had 250 tokens and everytime i started the whell it had 500k on it i have only got the 60 k one time i get the 20k often and i have yet to get a mount training whip of the vip wheel or in the guil dblessing despite having 18 try at the altar iIMo it even more messed up than before i can always tell what i am going to get when i start the wheel hp potion and then the luck stone if its there, mind you theprizes are better but it still just as unrandom to get them.
                  Originally posted by 御萧xXLJXx View Post

Comment

the wheel is a disapointment so only spin one at a time at least you get 36 cheap prizes instead of only eight .. this is the only way to get anything worth your time

Comment

Originally posted by sarconwindsong2002 View Post
                      100% chance of getting 500k my *** i have yet to get it and after a week of not having Vip i had 250 tokens and everytime i started the whell it had 500k on it i have only got the 60 k one time i get the 20k often and i have yet to get a mount training whip of the vip wheel or in the guil dblessing despite having 18 try at the altar iIMo it even more messed up than before i can always tell what i am going to get when i start the wheel hp potion and then the luck stone if its there, mind you theprizes are better but it still just as unrandom to get them.
                      well i must be lucky then. so far every wheel with 500k on it. i gotten it. must be luck then. so far it's 100% for me. i get it 2 or 3x on 7th spin, most other times on 8th spin. anyone else can confirm that?

Comment

Originally posted by onimad View Post
                        regardless if it's green or not, i NEVER gotten it once on first try or 2 or 3 or 4.... always gotten it on 7th or 8th spin. it make me feel like it's like a purple. and i have gotten purple color items like shadow gem, or keys, that's purple on 2nd or 3rd try. which are ****. but i think color don't have much to do with it. well most item it do, but this "green" 500k isn't really green...

as for gems . i SEEN one mage gotten a lv. 6 MTK out of the VIP wheel and it was announced in world chat and i'm sure others such as death river and others have also claimed they have seen others getting it and was announced in world chat. I AM NOT TRYING TO DEFEND this wheel. I'm just saying it is possible. maybe it's 0.001% of getting it. but the chance is still there. i never said it was impossible. I have never gotten it myself but i never aim for it either. Imagine if every VIP could get lv .6 and 7 gems out of it easily, I'm fairly certain that VIP would be like 20 bucks a month or more and 95% would be VIP and the other 5 would quit....oh wait..that would probably make 100% VIP then.

let me repeat myself again

I'M NOT TRYING TO DEFEND THE WHEEL, all i'm saying is this wheel is definately better than the previous wheel and I'm happy to be getting 500k out of it and whips out of it. Could it be improved and give us more stuff? YES. will it? i doubt it..

Comment

lol yes vip is rigged but your doing it all wrong make sure you save up 36 tokens befor you use wheel every time and make sure the 500k is on the wheel use all 8 attemps u get the 500k basicly every time lol use 1 token each time and opening again and useing 1 again will allways get you garbage you gotta use all 8 attemps lol :P

Comment

Originally posted by killadean View Post
                            lol yes vip is rigged but your doing it all wrong make sure you save up 36 tokens befor you use wheel every time and make sure the 500k is on the wheel use all 8 attemps u get the 500k basicly every time lol use 1 token each time and opening again and useing 1 again will allways get you garbage you gotta use all 8 attemps lol :P
                            Everyone knows this already. The problem being the VIP is not truly random. (Sorry if I already say what has been said). If it was truly random you can get top end rewards on just the first spin, but that is entirely out of the question. You will ALWAYS get a lower end item before a higher end item. You will never get 500k before 60k or 60k before 20k.

Comment

never got lvl 5+ gems there @_@
                              IGN : Hellacious / Hellacious / Hellacious
                              Job : Knight / Archer / Mage
                              Guild : Indo_Army / BATIK / One♥Piece
                              Server : Temple of Ibalize / Selsmire Stronghold / Alterwood Swamp

Comment

Hahah dead game is a dead game get use of it

Comment

Working...
                                X